Thursday 21 March 2024

It's not Wednesday but It's on my Work Top #772

 

 I know it's not Wednesday, but I missed out Wednesday coz it got me all 'bothered' and I decided, for reasons only known by Fairies and Unicorns, there would be no Wednesday this week!! So!! This week, it's What's On Lyn's Worktop Thursday! Now known as WOLWT...it has a certain ring to it. (But Stamping Ground sounds sooo much better!) Above is this months 'Die Cutting Essentials' magazine #114, that's just popped through my letter box, umm, only, two of the dies were missing. (I have two happiness's instead) I keep most of my magazines in these folders along with their matching downloaded papers and bits of die cutting ephemera and of course their 'freebies'.

Hopefully this'll be a very quick post. I just don't have the mojo. Got out of the house yesterday, was heading for Hobby Craft to spend my two vouchers, but somehow ended up, at The Works. This A2 Sketch Paper pad caught my eye for £1. And yesterday...I mean Tuesday, you may have caught a glimse of some tags. I used some of the hand written pages from one of these 'Diary of an Edwardian Lady' books (another bargain of last week)

And made this tab...not finished yet. I have flowers, somewhere, to add to the front as well as an eyelet and the tag insert needs some decoration too.
Blogger's still sending me around the block to load up pictures, but I'm getting used to it now, so hopefully, faster too! Now, if you want to see some real crafting pop over to Stamping Ground and join in! Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Ah me coming in late to do my replies helps me catch the latecomers, whoop whoop. Bit of a pickle having a die missing as those magazines aren't cheap are they! I saw a WORKS shop as we drove by yesterday and wanted to pop in, always a bargain to be had there, enjoy your sketching or whatever in the new pad. Super tag/tab. Hugs BJ#9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They couldn't've read my email, as they are sending me a whole new magazine!

      Delete
  2. Can't get much later than this! apologies, you got some lucky bargains. Does you tag have a pocket or a fold? See you tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's folded over to form a pocket. And you can put things nside it too!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies