Thursday 7 March 2024

What's on- or even Under-Your Work Top Wednesday??#770

Morning WOYWWErs! Pop over to Julia's Stamping Ground and join in!  I know. I'm a day late but Melt-Downs Happen! And blogger is still making it really hard to load pictures. This top picture was taken on my hall table, showing off the biggest masterboard ever. I'm using scraps, my coffee stained book pages and a 12x12 paper pad by My Minds Eye, which I bought in USA, at Ben Franklin Crafts, Seatle in September 2009, when Mason Rain was born! I thought it was a bargain- $24.99 down to $6.88 (whatever that is! a fiver back then?)  
I usually wake up about 3 in the morning and watch a few Youtube videos, one being by Sevenplaz, (Episode One of Mass Make March) where she used all sorts of bookpages to make tags with side pockets. I used two front pages from two small freebie Village magzines. They come every month. I haven't decorated them yet. Margarth adds loads of things like flowers, insects, beetles, mushrooms etc, even people. (I need people!) Great fun! Go see!
I put this picture on Tuesday's post, thought I'd include it again, as a Temu package has just arrived (One big one, and one tiny one) I've added the above dies to the latest simular Temu ones, using their see-through packets with magnet. I love Happy Mail! Slowly, I've added most of my dies in these storage packages now. And!! I've beaten blogger, I can now add my pictures to 'Photo's on my laptop, and make them smaller as well as add titles on my phone too! Yay!
I did say on that Tuesday's post that I would show the ringbinder, which I bought from a charity shop filled with WH Smiths A4 pounched Pockets, once it was covered with that very large masterboard I'd made....It all went well, until I realised all the extra stickers and lables I added later, I'd put on upside down! Well, with that rectified, here it is...I've also added four corner protectors. Got those from Amazon.
One more thing, along with my large Temu package...they separated my small bag of magnets! A 3x3 tiny box in a bag, luckily it survived the journey!
 
Well, that's it! I've got quite a bit of that masterboard card/paper left...without the added lables. I might scan it later and add it as an always freebie...the 'real' freebie is on its way, honest|! Thank you for stopping by! Hope you all had a fabulous WOYWW!?

7 comments:

  1. Lovely masterboard. I often wake up about 3. I go down and make a cup of tea. I will check out that YouTube. I liked Ceri the Crafter! Have a great week. Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angela! But I bet /know your masterboards are fantastic...think I'm going to do a paint one next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another middle of the night awake-er here! For me it is often because Poppy has chosen to LICK my eyebrow! No idea what about it attracts her but there you go. Love the notebook cover, and upside down is also something I do. What a pair we are... :D
    Sorry to be late but Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (6)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, defo have sevenplaza on my watch list, tags with pockets sound great. Hugs BJ#5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing big master board!
    Like the idea of tags with side pockets. I must check up on that Sevenplaz. Enjoyed reading about your parcels of goodies.
    With very best wishes for a Happy WOYWW!
    I am determined to call and comment on all of you this week!
    Susan #1. We are having an extremely hot weekend and Public Holiday Monday (forecast to be 37, 38, 39 degrees) so the best place is in my craft room!
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. came back to WOYWW because I realised I hadn't seen a desk from you yet! Happy WOYWW plus a few..... Helen xx #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost missed you! I love the tags! And that binder is nice! I am glad I came back to check before the new hop starts tomorrow!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies