Tuesday 19 March 2024

T Always Stands For Tuesday!

 

  It's still Tuesday here so, there's still Time for this weeks, T stands for Tuesday. So link up over on Altered Book Lover! Spring is on it's way! My Forsythia is in full bloom. I bought this for a £1 many many years ago, one long thin stick of a plant...twice it was eaten by rabbits (the pet variety...not the wild ones!) So I moved it here and then at least three more times I tried to dig it up again.  Anyway....below it's the boring breakfast. I'm not sure what happened to my wizzed up fruit, I've been putting a bit on my poridge instead of sugar. In the background, an empty tube of Pringles...I just can't bare to throw it into the recyling, I could turn it into a 'fairy Tower', or something...

Then there's my box of pills...at last I've had a text from the Doctors (and a letter today) saying I no longer needed to take the tiny cancer pills. Maybe now my hair will start getting thicker! Then there's the homemade Loganberry and Fruit Explosion Jam, you saw last week. I'm nearly halfway through that already. (Yum)... Then the little spider die cut... you see, this is why I never get anything done! I start doing useless things right in the middle of breakfast. My gardening gloves are there to remind me, if I don't start dithering about, I still have time to add more garden rubbish to my green garden bags before they are collected. Needless to say....I didn't make it. Next month, I have to start using my garden waste bin.

For lunch, I had a bacon sandwich, with added cheese and tomatoes. In the background you can see that once more I'd drifted off into dream land and made a tag (with side pocket) to go with a 'postcard' (made from postcard washi-tape)the bacon was a bit over done! I like it crispy!

My bargain of the week, for under a fiver are two more 'The Country Dairy of An Edwardian Lady' and another 'Curious Gardeners Almanac' so now I have some to cut up to make folios, tags, pockets, materboards etc and other  crafty stuff and one to keep. I really couldn't cut them up before.
This popped up on my phone today.. Ages and ages ago, I judged a little dog show... I mean...there were big dogs too! 

And talking of dogs. Me, Dexter and Duke ignored the rain, and went out chasing balls! I came back covered in mud! Well, that's my Tuesday! What's your been like?! Pop over to Elizabeth and Bleubeard and join in! Thank you for stopping by! 

Last weeks Freebie HERE.  And my Birthday freebie HERE

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to read you no longer have to take the cancer meds. Forsythia is one of my favorites. Yours is just beautiful. hmmmm bacon sandwich that sounds so good. Looks like you are busy and the dogs look happy. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another finished phase of your cancer treatment. Yes, the hair will slowly get thicker. At least I got more hair as time passed but the individual hairs are still quite fine, so they didn't get any thicker. I now have a normal head of hair but it has taken several years.
    Your forsythia is beautiful, (after all that).
    You're making me hungry woith your bacon sandwich. My husband used to call it a 'bacon botty'. Yum.
    Happy belated T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your forsythia is so pretty! So glad you can stop taking the pills! Hope you are having an awesome day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies