Thursday 28 March 2024

What's on your Worktop (Wednesday) #773 on A Thursday?

 

 I'm sooo late, but you wouldn't know it if I didn't tell you, would you? No. So?? Sssh! I won't say a word! I'll just join in over on Stamping Ground and no body, arm or leg....will know! I started making these  tags with pockets and then tags to go on the side of your journals using the invisable paperclip idea, inspired by SevenPlazer's Mass Make March... and I was thinking making them to separate my stamps and dies...

 I'd already made some dividers with tabs so I could find the die/stamp I wanted, (putting them into alphabet order) but then, when I bought a new set that didn't go with any of my categories, I'd make a new divider with a tab, but there'd be no gap for it...so, me thought if I could have 'removerable' tabs using the hiden paperclip idea, then I could just shifty them along a bit either way... but some happy mail arrived  and I started making little hole reinforcers...Then I got waylaid as the doctor's surgery rung and asked me to book another blood text. (had one on Tuesday) Why? said me. Something about my white blood cells or my red plates (???)  where a little 'abnormal'.  I understand abnormal, that's me at the best of times. 'Maybe you've not been well' sez the lady on the other end of the phone. Yes, a couple of weeks ago I thought I had really bad covid again (I didn't) Could I get a doctors appointment?? No. Anyway... 

I'm wandering off topic... where was I? Oh, Yes. MadmassMake... and to answer Crafting with Jack's question from last week, the tabs are folded over to make a pocket that goes down the middle... and the others are folded like bags with  concertina sides. (Ideas from SevenPlaza) I just folded loads of pages up and glued down the sides (massmake you see) and haven't actually finished any yet. I found 'The Complete Guide to Calligraphy' book in a charity shop for a pound (my bargain of the week) and just love all the writing and pictures! 

That's it from me! I have some cards to make. We weren't having an Easter Egg Hunt this weekend, as last year I bought/made loads of Easter things and no body came, they'd all gone off on holiday. But suddenly, yes, the kiddies want an Easter Egg hunt! So, hope you all had a Happy WOYWW!? And a Happy Easter! Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I think your tags are amazing! I love the pockets!
    I love hidden paperclips in my planners. I never thought of using a tag! How clever of you!

    Sorry for the late visit!
    Have an outstanding week!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #16

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I remember correctly, the white blood cells increase when you are fighting an infection. Love the pocket tags.
    Dolly, my chihuahua, got attacked Wednesday morning. A dog barking at her from the other side of the fence suddenly put his head through and dragged her in. She has a puncture wound and a bruise and is limping. She is probably very sore too. I am very thankful it wasn’t worse. She is better in herself, eating and wanting to go for a walk. I bathed her wound with salt water and am expecting an antiseptic spray to arrive today from Amazon.
    Wishing you a very happy Easter. Angela #18

    ReplyDelete
  3. you may be late joining in but I am later visiting... hope the blood tests are ok. enjoy the easter egg hunt. Happy WOYWW plus a few days! Helen #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your tags. Hope your plan to file your stamps and dies works out well for you. Also hope your blood levels sort themselves out quickly. Last time I had a routine blood test my thyroid level was lower than normal. Happily, the follow up test was normal. No explanation for the dip but I'm happy to be normal 😂 Elizabeth #6

    ReplyDelete
  5. That calligraphy book was a find!!
    Love your tags and I intend having a go - I made a note last time I saw them!
    Susan #5. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies