Tuesday 26 March 2024

No,it's Not Tuesday, but it's still T stands for Tuesday!

I'm  going to back date this T for Tuesday  post, as, (as always) I'm very late! Maybe it will give me an extra day! (or not!) I didn't make it to Hobby Craft on Monday...again I took a wrong turning and ended up in the middle of nowhere. once home, the oven man turned up and made a splended job of cleaning my oven. Note to self. It is NOT a self Cleaning Oven! Then  yesterday, I mean, today, seeing I'm pretending this is Tuesday, after my blood test, I had another crack at setting off to Hobby Craft! And this time I went the right way! Seeing I hadn't had any breakfast, (that's why there's no pictures of that) there's a huge garden centre next to Hobby Craft, so I nipped into their cafeteria and had a hot Chocolate with toast and marmalade.

 Then!! Across the car park to Hobby Craft... I knew what I wanted, and it was half price too, I could spend my birthday Voucher!Yay! But...could I find anything I wanted? No. Zilch, Nothing! No half price things left! I drove down the road to The Range, and again, nothing caught my eye in there either. That must be a first! Then I popped into Home Bargains and....spotted The Easter Bunny mug.... and later, once home, I did have another Hot Chocolate with squirty cream, as you can see in the top pictures... 

Couldn't find any Kombacha last week, they keep moving it about!  But as you can see, I managed to get some this week. It doesn't last long! It's made with black tea leaves and green tea leaves...  

 

 Plus, there's always room for a bacon Toasty. That was my Tuesday...Have a great rest of the week! Pop over the Elizabeth and Bleubeard and join in! Wednesday's Freebie should be coming up next! Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. The hot chocolate in the bunny mug looks fun. smiling.. I am late, too, getting around to the blogs. Happy T Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunny mug! Bacon sandwiches are a big hit here! Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies