Saturday 6 February 2021

It's Snowy The Snowman!

 

Evening! Like the gnomes below, Snowy the Snowman  (Penny Black Stamp) was hiding in the spare bedroom under a pile of crafting stuff I placed there hoping to finish said cards, only to hunt everywhere for them and in the end, they missed Christmas. Yesterday the heap fell to the floor while I was trying to get/crawl under the bed to get some thing.... (long story, won't go into that now!) 

Anyway, I finished him off with a bit of snowflake embossing on the red card and inside to match the silver card behind him and a viriety of snowflakes die-cuts cut from pearl card, plus glitter and sparkles. I used a red promarker for his scarf and hat and a pastel blue for the shading. Coming up next is his brother, another Snowy!
I'd love to enter him into some...

                                    Challenges:-

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's delightful. Such a great card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous - lovely snow scene! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Snowy, he's such a fab snowman and you have created a lovely frosty scene for him. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Adorable card. Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Markers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowser! So cute! Adore those gorgeous snowflakes, and you colored the snowman perfectly! The papers are pretty too! Hope you win some awesome challenges with your wonderful cards! Love seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies