Monday 1 February 2021

Turn Me Inside Out Card! And Happy Late Birthday to Niamh

Morning Everyone, hope you're all fit and well!  Thought I'd post a card. This one was for Niamh, Granddaughter who is now 8! Time Flies!  The idea for this card comes from Sam Calcott from her YouTube channel. I haven't got any of the crafty stuff she used, so I just played with what I had; although my presents are very simular! The balloons and flowers are from a free die from a mag. (Probably Cardmaking and PaperCraft) The Happy Birthday die came from The Works. The paper I've used is from Paper Addicts 'Viva Forever'. It's lovely and bright. I made some little mini albums with it using  one sheet of 12x12 for each album but Niamh swiped them away, ("they're nice Nanny!") before I cound take a picture! And the little creatures came from a freebie stamp set from PaperCraft Inspirations, a few years back called 'Picnic Pals'.  Both the cakes were also freebies dies.

The first picture  above shows you how the card looks when you first take it out of the envelope and as you open it, all the balloons wobble and wave with presents and the Happy Birthday and becomes the main image. The next picture  shows  the back of the card where you write your sentiment. Then the next, at the bottom, shows that you could lie it down and show all the inside with the little critters bringing cake,  icecream and presents to the party on one side, with the sentiment on the other.  I used card and also foam for the flowers and some of the balloons, something I'd never done before and they were really nice,  so I'll do that again. I think that's it. 

Go HERE to see the YouTube Tutorial. But I warn you, if you've never watched one of Sam's Vids, you'll be hooked!

Blogger's being a pain again, putting the writing in silly places and when I look on the preview most of the pictures aren't there. I had some challenges planned so I'll go hunt them out and add them later....that's if blogger lets me!  Stay safe, thanks for popping by!

Challenges

Krafty chicks 544: any occasion
 
 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card. I'm surprised that Niamh didn't grab that too before you managed to photograph it! Hope she had a really lovely birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love all the colours. Makes you wonder if Blogger will ever get it right....I keep moaning at them every time I blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers, so much work and love went into this fab card, your granddaughter will definitely appreciate it! We sure do appreciate you sharing your art with us at Love to Craft and hope to see you again! XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies