Wednesday 3 February 2021

Christmas Gnomes Found Lurking in The Spare Bedroom!

I was having a a bit of a tidy (you big fibber!) ok... a pile of crafty stuff tumbled off the spare bed onto the floor and guess what I found? Two gnome Christmas cards... (there's another couble somewhere) They weren't quite finished, so, a bit of sparkle, some gem stones and tangle of eyelash wool and Hey Presto! I've already started making cards for next Christmas! That's a first!

I'm pretty sure they came free with a magazine last year and I also bought the eliments paperpack. I did think it was the papers, but hey ho they worked too!  Thank for Stopping by! I'm hoping to enter these into a few.... 

                                        Challenges 

 craftyhazelnuts christmas challenge527- Christmas/ Gnomes

 A Gem of A Challenge: Anything Goes

My Time To Craft: Glitter and Sparkle

(I'm going to blog about the other card on a different page as I can't enter with the same post address)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, they are cool and very cute. I love how you admitted to finding them, it made me laugh :-D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super characters. Your post are always fun, they brighten my day. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! ...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles Gem of a craft challenge this week, hugs Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. And your entries did get in ... and one of them won the prize - have a look at today's challenge and let me know your details. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies