Monday 8 February 2021

Christmas Pussy Cat- Love Her!

  Morning peoples! Hope you're all feeling fit and well! Continuing on from the last couple of posts, where the spare room had been invaded by gnomes,  here I am again with another Christmas Card, that never got finished in time for Christmas, as I mislaid them or, truth be told, they all got tangled up with a very large pile of crafty stuff, which I dumped on the spare bed. (leaving of course enough room for Mr Jinx the cat to snooze)  I tugged on something and the whole kaboole tumbled onto the floor revealing about seven or eight unfinished cards.  I ended up posting bought cards (sacrilege! I hear you cry!) Oh! Stop it, you know you've done it too! 

When I first saw this little Christmas cat by Penny Black all ready stamped, tumble out of one of my folders, I thought, puuurrfect! and started colouring her in with my Promarkers. I was going to send her across the sea to somewhere Greek, but alas, I believed her lost forever and I sent a different card. So it's fitting that I finish her off and use her now. (I have the puurfect challenge in mind!) 

Card:  Blank card from 'The Works'.  Gold miri card, freebie pussy cat backing paper spritz with Cosmic shimmer, added the red snowflake ribbon to that before sticking it onto the card then placed  her on more embossed miri card. I'd aready diecut the snowflakes and embossed them with 'Heat It Up!' silver pearl. (years old! and left-over from doing the Gnomes and Snowy the Snowman) added some Nuvo  Jewel Drops plus Nuvo Crystal Drops (freebie from Craftstash) and a tiny diamante on the smallest snowflake. I finished off with Stickles and later added the Happy Christmas, already diecut in gold from a mag freebie. The little present was a sticker an afterthought to hide a smudged jewel drop! Sorry about pictures the sun was in the wrong place, but mustn't grumble!

                                                                      Challenges

 Ike's showusyourpussies-Anything goes as long as it's cats

 Christmas blog challenge- Winter Wonderland/Christmas

 2craftycrittercrazies-February challenge- Must have Critters

 craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge  As long as it's Christmas/cute

8 comments:

  1. Very cute. You will soon have all your Christmas cards made!. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee ! That is sooooo cute. LUV that sweet kittling :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable and putting me in the mood to make some Christmas cards myself. It was a plan I intended doing but I just got otherwise distracted which is not hard for me Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this kitty critter is certainly adorable! ❤ I'm sure glad you found her and could share your pretty card with us at 2CCC! Hope to see you again soon! 😊

    ~Marie B - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet pusscat!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a festive card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is puuurrfect card! Beside the image, love the layering and red bow as detail. Thanks for joining at 613 Avenue Create.
    Vesna DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Lyn! Love how you colored the Penny Black kitty and loving all the beautiful sparkle on your card! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies