Thursday 11 February 2021

Cottage Garden Notelets In a Box #craftconsortium

 

  I've been meaning to get these finished and  posted  off for ages and then to post them on here and! at last they've been sent off to Niamh and her little friend Evelyn, who I think chose the 'Snow Buddies' which I'll show you in another post. The idea came from one of Sam Calcotts  YouTube Video's. 'Mini Note Cards and Case' 

I've now made about five or six of these (some of my measurements went skewiff! as the envelopes wouldn't fit! (I used my Envelope Punch Board) I couldn't find the lovely Animal pack (from Paper Boutique) that Sam used in her video, so the first one I made was with some Hunky Dory freebies, which I sent off to Niamh, who very quickly ordered two more for her and her friend! All the papers I've used are from the 12x12 paper pack, Cottage Garden by #Craftconsortium. The smaller sized packs would work just as well if not better.


Here's the outside of the box. I added a bit of gold foil to the spine using cosmic Flake & Glitter Glue, which stayed tacky for ages! The ribbon was from my stash...


Here's the case with the Notelets and envelopes inside. I enclosed two little tags for Niamh and Evelyn to sick on the front as shown in the picture, with their names on it, once they'd chosen which one they wanted. (Polar Playtime coming soon)

And here's all the little critters from The Cottage Garden. All you need to know on how to make this, is on Sam's Video.

Hoping to add this to some challenges! Stay Safe! Thanks for stopping by! 

                                        Challenges 

           love to craft challengeblog-anything-goes.

Crafty animals 47: anything goes

 A bit more time to craft -extra-Anything Goes

 2 crafty critter crazies-February challenge- Must have Critters

 Crafty friends 149: animals/birds



8 comments:

  1. So cute and a wonderful idea. Bet you get more orders. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn, These are so adorable! I love gifts like this. I am sure your grand-daughter and her friends are excited to get these. Love the images you used. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I'm already panning some for Halloween and Easter (the papers haven;t turned up yet though

      Delete
  3. Loving these Lyn, and you've given me an idea. I thought about making some greetings cards as a gift for my friend's birthday and I could make a little folder like this to put them in so thanks for that. Happy creative Saturday, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are cute! and small, but you could make a larger one easliy!!

      Delete
  4. This is adorable! Such pretty soft colors and love the sweet little critters! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous set of notelets Lyn, a beautiful gift. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations. Good Luck!
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so adorable. Love the Soft colors.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Love To Craft Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies