Wednesday 3 February 2021

Gnome again!

 

Well, I'm on a record breaker... Four posts in one day! Haven't done that in years! So, if you've read the post below you will know that a couple of gnomes were lurking in the spare bedroom, hiden by a pile of crafty stuff that fell off the bed in a heap onto the floor. So I quickly finished them,  adding glitter and little diamond gem stones, some Stickles and the eye-lash wool. Of course I'd like to enter both gnome cards into challenges but they need their own post. I wasn't going to bother, but then the other gnome in the post below got a bit shirty and started hitting this one over the head with his lantern....

Of course, I could've fallen asleep and dreamt that!  This card was very easy to make. The kit came from a Magazine at the end of last year and  I then bought the Eliments pad from Amazon ( I thought it was the papers but the eliments worked just as well!)  The scalloped card came from 'The Works' waaay before lockdown, the eyelash wool? I've had it years!  The main topper is mounted onto 3D squares and the Mirror card was from Hobby Craft. That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by! Stay Safe! I'd like to enter this into some...

                                              Challenges!

 craftyhazelnuts christmas challenge527- Christmas/ Gnomes

 A Gem of A Challenge: Anything Goes

My Time To Craft: Glitter and Sparkle
 


 

5 comments:

  1. Another couple of cuties. You are rockin' the early Chrimbo making :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he deserves a post to himself, he's cute too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute gnome, great card! ...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles Gem of a craft challenge this week, hugs Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I had lots of gnomey ones this Christmas - love em! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello stranger...fab to see you back in blogland. Love your gonk cards, who doesn't love a gonk!!

    Have a great weekend
    Stay safe Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies