Tuesday 29 August 2023

It's Time For Tea on Tuesday

Well, it was...but I'm a little late again, so I've combined last weeks and this weeks T For Tuesday together. I'll start with last weeks whizzzed up fruit juice. (above) A different colour I hear you say...(I didn't, but I like to pretend you did) This is mango and orange, there might be a bannana in there too, but I can't remember. Very Tasty! As you can see, I very nearly finished it off before taking the picture.

 

I spent most of last weeks Tuesday and Wednesday helping out with some rabbits! (More about them next week as well as a bit of puppy sitting.)  So, by the time I'd filled my green garden bags... it was suddenly Thursday. And on Friday morning,  Loki came to stay. 

 

Saturday morning he woke me up! Time to take me out again Lyn!!

 
 Well, it was just gone 5...so we had a little longer in bed, but were out by half past 6.


Then out again, just missing the rain, in the afternoon. So, now...

 Today...(after pushing back some crafty makes...more on that tomorrow) it's Tuesday Morning, and it's breakfast time again...with a toasted cinnamon and rasin bagel, a nutty cerial, and my usual whizzed up fruit drink... Then, suddenly it was luchtime and I soooo fancied white bread...I haven't had white bread in months!  I guess it's a bit boring...but this was a very tasty eggy sandwich.

  and then.... (I'm sooo jeaslous) a picture popped up on my phone of Niamh, (granddaughter holidaying in Cornwall) showing me her fantastic icecream!!! Who can spot the chocolate frog?!


So that was my week....on this T for Tuesday. Hope you're all well! Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Niamh is adorable, and that is a great smile. And Loki is also cute. He looks like he already has himself wrapped around your fingers. Smile. I hope it was a wonderful T day Lyn. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a week. Yes, I spotted the chocolate frog in Niamh's ice cream cone.

    I like the sound of mango and orange. I think I like it even better than the berry drink. I DO want that bagel, though. I wouldn't mind an egg sandwich, either.

    Enjoyed seeing Loki. Such a cute pup. Thanks for sharing your last week's drink, your food (which is making me hungry), your berry drink, and your week, and your granddaughter's ice cream with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niamh appears to be thoroughly enjoying her ice cream! Your drink is appealing. And that adorable puppy!
    Happy belated T day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much going on. I love being busy. That ice cream looks yummy and the chocolate frog. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is just adorable. I am hooked on Orange Mango with an ICE drink. Your looks great. Can't wait to hear about the rabbits. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chocolate frog is a cute idea. Your granddaughter looks so happy with her treat. I love cinnamon raisin bagels and I had an egg sandwich this afternoon, but on a white hamburger bun. Looks like you had a delicious T Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ice cream looks delicious and I see the chocolate frog. Memories are always fun to re-visit. Sounds like a great week.
    Happy Belated Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies