Tuesday 15 August 2023

It's Time For T On Tuesday and other Things.

I made it. It's still Tuesday somewhere!  Joining in with alteredbooklover T on Tuedsay...even tho' Elizabeth's post is on Monday!  That's because she's across the pond and is still getting happy mail from all over the world celabrating T For Tuesday's 10th Anniversary, which was quite a few weeks ago! (Snail Mail can be really slow... 'specially if they get stuck up the spout in your watering can....(We've done that bit Lyn!) Have we? Ohooo! Voiceover man, haven't heard you in years! (Let's get on with it then!)

OK! Food! I'm getting really bored with my breakfast, I did have a bacon cheese and tomato toastie the other morning, but forgot to take a picture-thought it would be a bit mean to just photograph the crumbs, so, instead, I decided to show you my lunch/dinner this week instead!  There it is...up there at the top. Chicken cooked with whatever's in the fridge (Onions, garlic, chillies. peppers, mushrooms and sweetcorn (sometimes) a squirt of tomato puree, all wrapped in mixed lettuce leaves and sourcream and wrapped in a corn and wheat tortillas... two is usually enough, followed by a fruity yogurt corner (don't tell the diabetic nurse)  Don't worry, I'll take the cocktail sticks out before I eat it!

I've also been saving seeds... Not sure how long it'll take them to grow as big as their mum... but they will look lovely when they do...and...

I scanned and then printed the mixed-inky thing I did last week...Colours are soooo different because my printer's still...very sick...Then, I actually got my gell plates out and crafted along with Ceri The Crafter. Who was using his lovely piece of art work to make a journal cover...
As you can see... (if you watch Ceri's YouTube vid) I roughy used the same colours...(the papers in the background, gold, yellow, metallic, cream) but of course, I only have  a few stencils, which came 'free' with magazines. Must get me some more! It was fun...I had paint everywhere!  But not as bad as when I got the pressure hose out and washed the drive....I was covered.. the walls were covered...the windows were covered...
(even the bathroom mirror!?!) the fence was covered in dirty muddy stuff.   Then I decided to climb up a ladder to squirt the van's roof with the  pressure hose as it's covered in little dirty grey 'dots' (John always did the roof as I couldn't reach...then I'd do the rest, haha sometimes.) It looked like it was working and the little dark dots slowly came off...and then... so did the paint! The size of an old penny! I ended patching it up by painting over it with white hammerite.

 One last picture...The little cat that's 'moved' in, isn't allowed anywhere other than the kitchen...(Not sure she's house trained)That does sound mean, but  this is what she's done I'm sure, even when Jinx was around...she'd sleep on the kitchen doormat...then charge off out through the cat flap hissing and spitting as soon as she heard anyone. These days she sneaks off and hides!  I found her this morning, under the bed in the spare room.

I've told you she was messy! Is she trying to make a 'nest' with those bits of paper she's ripped up?! That's it! Happy T Day! Thank you for stopping by!

PS I have a question! In one of the pictures above I'm preparing to make a Zine... watched two different videos...one lady glued the pages and made pockets, the other, didn't. Once cut and foldeded she opened it up and numbered the pages...(This of course I got wrong, all my numbers were in the wrong squares!) then she added pictures  etc to each square and folded it back up in to a booklet.. no pockets, no glued pages. So what is the right way!?

5 comments:

  1. Loved the look of your wrap. That is something I might eat. It would go well with your water and yogurt.

    Had to laugh about your power washer. I removed the paint from the side of my house using my power washer. Yes, they are powerful, indeed.

    That kitty IS messy. I've never had a cat that tried to destroy paper. I also have never had a cat that climbs. I seem to get weird cats.

    I hope CJ sees your blog post because she makes those pages that fold up and go together. Maybe she can help you. I sure can't.

    Thanks for sharing your lunch, the kitty, and your water with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    Hope to see you later at Julia's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds like a great lunch or breakfast. I am with you being bored with my breakfasts too. Lovely papers you created too - I need to try something like that. Happy T-day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you made the one-sheet book correctly. From what I can see. There are many different kinds of books and folds so I'm guessing whichever you like or do is the correct one. Sweet looking kitty. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love how you describe your lunch/dinner. Chicken with what ever is in the fridge. My kind of meal for sure. Looks good to me. Love your art too. Have a very nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking of CJ to help you out too just like Elizabeth! We eat alot of chicken all kinds of ways...lol Happy Belated T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies