Wednesday 9 August 2023

Can we pretend it's Tuesday? It's Time For Tea!

Yes I know I'm late, just too much uncrafty things going on and in my case, it's not tea on this pretend Tuesday, it's hot chocolate! I'm joining in with Bleubeard and Elizabeths Altered Booklovers T for Tuesday! Family members went for a walk over at Hengistbury Head on Sunday. So I took a few pictures...only my phone was soooo dark I couldn't see what I was taking and when I finaly looked, they were all of me! I'd turned the thingie around so it wasn't taking nice sunny pictures of boats and harbour views, it was taking my ugly mug...so! You don't want to see those! Luckily I did get a few more boatie pictures! 

Looking across towards Mudeford (Muddyford)

Some of these beach huts cost more than my bungalow did! On the right of the picture is, Oliver and Debbie with Charley the dog, Tom, and Emma taking a photo. (Niamh and Pat, are about somewhere.)

On the way back we saved our legs and took the little train. This is a 'new' train. The little red train of yesteryear probably fell to bits! And of course the price went waaaay up. Never mind, it was fun!

We were all a bit tired and windswept!

Here's Emma and Niamh (with her Harry Potter top on!) and including Debbie and Charley...who could've still gone on for hours chasing his ball on the beach! Debs is a dog sitter/walker so that's why Charley was with us. He loved the train too!

 
 Charley digging on the Beach
Oliver on the train...
                                           ...and big Pat

I was asked last week, what goes in my fruit wizz-up, which I usually have for breakfast... Blueberries, Blackberries, Banana, raspberries, sometimes strawberries...or even a bit of apple or watermelon. (but not often) and some water (or you could use fruit juice)

Then wizz it all up and enjoy! Lovely!

And below....Watching Ceri The Crafter on my phone!
 

The little cat that has moved in since Jinx passed away, is a bit wild...but doesn't hiss and spit as much as she did. She still has that horrible cyst on her head. I did manage to capture her and put her in Jinx's very large cat box and take her round to her owners. They said they'd take her to a member of their family who is a vet...two hours later she was back on my kitchen door mat, giving me such a dirty look! She had a purple spray on her lump, but it did nothing for it.

Tabs the Cat

This morning I found that she's sneaked into the bedroom and was fast asleep under the breakfast tray, hoping I wouldn't find her I think!  (I'm not sure she's house trained!) She is completly deaf...so..I didn't wake her. Well, that's my Tuesday, plus of course filling up the garden waste again...and sorting out hubbies garage and...getting his ebike ready to sell...


I can't even get on it! so it's no good for me, but I wouldn't mind a small ladies one! Should be fun! That's it from me on this 'pretend it's T for Tuesday! Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I did laugh at your phone fun. I often find pics of the ground or worse- videos of my handbag! A day at the seaside sounds great! I love that the little cat feels so comfortable in your house. Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a wonderful day out. Pity about the pics, we all do silly things, especially me with a phone!! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your host, that would be me, is late visiting. I didn't even see your name until tonight.

    Now you know why I don't own a cell phone. I'm sre you didn't find it as funny as the rest of us have, but I hope by now you find humor in it.

    Oh Lyn,, I love Tabs. Look at that cute pink nose and that innocence. It would be nice if you could keep Tabs, since the owners aren't as caring as you.

    Your hot chocolate looks goodm but I'll wait till the temps are less than 42 C. Your fruit whizz looks like something I would drink right now.

    Sounds like a fun time at the beach. I have always been interested in those beach huts. We don't see anything like them here in the states. I had also heard they were more expensive than a home in the city. Location, location, location.

    The little train looks cute. Sorry to read the high cost of riding it.

    Thamks so much for your trip to the beach, the beach huts, the little train, your hot chocolate, and your fruit whizz for T this Thursday. So, so sorry to be so late visiting,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to mention, I hope you get John's bike sold. I know it will take a whole lot of stress off you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies