Tuesday 1 August 2023

It's Time for A Bit of Tibetan T For Tuesday,

 And as always I'm late...I'm sure I typed this post and set it to go out first thing this morning...but no..it's not here, even the pictures I took on my phone have disappeared...weird. Well never mind, it's here now, as I've just retyped it-but where did it go? Maybe I dreamt typing it..and taking the pictures- that is possible, seeing how dumbdumb-sluggish my brain (sometimes called Brian) is at the moment. (It is Tuesday, isn't it?) So, I'll start again! Happy Tuesday! Please pop over to Altered Book Lovers where Elizabeth and Bleubeard hang out, for sooo much more! 

I'll start with the boring bit...breakfasT, although I guess it might not be too boring compared to watching a snail...did you know they can't go backwards? That's why they get stuck up the spout of your watering can!  

I had a dog, stay over the weekend. Flowers were brought too. So me and Stanley (the dog) set off for a nice long walk... first out in the fields. He loves to play ball

and then later we walked through the woods, along the river bank. Thought he might like a paddle...

 

He's a Tibetan, althought, someone thought he was a 'miniture' Old English sheep dog (Not that there is such a thing!)

I have been crafting...the ironing board came out again... and I didn't want to iron, so I got my paints out instead. Now, Ceri The Crafter often paints over 12x12 he's not going to use to make ATC's, Pockets, Journal covers, tags, tucks, etc etc. So I thought, yes! That sounds like fun. So this flowery 12x12...

Became this...painty thing...

Ceri has stencils, he even designs his own. I used a crunched up plastic bag, an old credit card and an empty pill thingy. It isn't finish yet. It looks like you're up in the sky looking down through the clouds. That brown bit in the middle is metallic gold acrylic. It shines. Ceri also glues other ripped up bits of paper (including coffee and tea stained book pages) to his 12x12's. I'll show you mine tomorrow!

One last picture of STanley. He was ready for bed. But he didn't stay there long. Once I headed for the bedroom he was right there with me. That's it for now! Happy Tuesday, have a great crafty week! Thank you for stopping by. 

PS...if you do find a snail stuck up the spout of your watering can, please help him out!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this adorable picture of Stanley! He looks so cozy and ready for bed, but it's heartwarming to hear that he didn't want to be apart and joined you in the bedroom. Pets have a special way of making our lives so much better with their love and companionship.
    Wishing you a very Happy T Tuesday as well! May your week be filled with creativity! Take care and have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stanley is just adorable. And I paint over some of my least favorite 12x12s too. AT least it saves you from buying paper, and then they actually get used. And nice breakfast too. What is your purple drink? I hope it was a super T day, and happy August too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to have a dog for the weekend - he's gorgeous! It is also fun to cover unloved papers with paints! Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stanley is the cutest! I know you enjoyed having him visit. Adorable. I think your breakfast looks very good. I had oatmeal and blueberries with coffee so you win the coolest breakfast. Lovely start to your creation. I like the look and hope we get to see the finished product. Happy T-day and hugz PS thanks for the snail info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your breakfast is definitely NOT boring. It looks really healthy.

    Nice craft background. I also like to scrunch bags to make a background. Never combined mine with sponges before, though.

    Stanley is precious. You are going to hate t when you have to send him home.

    Thanks for sharing your craft project, Stanley, and your breakfast and smoothie with us for T this week, dear Lyn. Sorry I am late seeing your link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am never sure if my comment publishes or not. I just hope it did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous painty 12 x 12. I must do some and use up some 12 x 12 papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tibetan or mini-Sheep Dog, Stanley is very cute. That's a cool way to use up the scrapbook paper that maybe looked better in the store than when you got it home. I like the idea of looking down through the clouds. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice walking companion. Your breakfastt sure looks good. :) Happy t day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stanley looks cute. You are soooo busy, you put me to shame. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies