Wednesday 9 August 2023

A late What's on my Worktop Wednesday! #740

 ...Not a lot on this very late WOYWW!? post, as I'm still working in the kitchen...(show you what I've been up to in the next post or maybe the next) -and on the ironing board in the living room. Which is a little bit bare as I'm actually going to do a bit of ironing later...honest! The iron's there, just out of shot, ready! As you can see, it's some Tim Holtz  goodies. I succumbed late the other night, in the earley hours of the morning, watching youtube on my phone...Everyone has Tim Holtz stuff...it came up on an Amazon ad (while Tim was on) ...buy these two 'idea-ology' together...so I did. They came together the next day...but in two different Amazon envelopes. (keep them for something later) SO? Why are these so dear? Because they are aren't they? The lables, which I've put in a little tin and the note book of words...but I love them and am soooo glad I have them.  


So glad I have some of his Distress Oxides and Inks too. And I have his  idea-ology 12x12 pads. Hubby bought it for me last year. As you can see I've been playing with paint again...and stencils and Distress Oxide and a bit of a water spray and...a touch of Comic Shimmer Mist, along with some bronze and metalic paint, oh....and a bit of stamping. It looks better in real life. My printer is still not printing right, so this comes out a bit dull and missing most of the colours. But I've saved it, so perhaps one day I'll use it to make something...or use this one. That'll teach me not to buy from a different ink place even though they were a bit cheaper and had more ink in them, they haven't lasted very long at all.  John used to fill up my ink from little bottles with little needles, and they lasted for ages and printed beautifully. I've had a go, he never used to let me, 'No! you'll make too much mess!' He was right there! I can't get the little needles into the holes...(it's okay, I know which hole to put the right coloured ink in) unless you're suppose to really push them in...but there's a thought, there's all that ink still out in his 'studio' (old shed) waiting for me to have a play with it! (oho, watch this space!)  I hope the link to Stamping Ground is still working! Happy WOYWW!? .....yes it is!!
Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I was given a gift certificate for a company I won't name. I wanted some of those TH words because everyone uses them. I ordered one and before I could even add anything else, I was charged $8.00 (USD )shipping (from New Jersey to Kansas). That took care of my gift card. I was both mad and frustrated, so I have never used the TH stickers. I may some day, but for now, they make me upset whenever I think about them.

    Having said that, I think your beautiful background is amazing. Just AMAZING!! I really love the shimmer and the colors and the circles and everything about it. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't tell if this published or not. I hope it did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with the TH goodies Lyn. I play with mine a lot. Hope you sort the printer issue too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep thinking about buying those words, but that’s as near as I have got. I think I will print some, but don’t do that either 🙈. Great background. Angela #21

    ReplyDelete
  5. hopeyou enjoy your TH words. I bought one book once and a lot of them hadn't lined up right in the machine that cuts them.. so they are off centre. I probably should have sent them back.. good luck with the printer, and the ink. I can imagine I'd make a mess, too (if I had a printer!) Happy belated WOYWW Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love that background!! Good luck sorting out your printer inks, sounds far too potentially messy for me! Enjoy your words. I have been clearing my shelves today and pretty staggered how much ideology stuff I have - includig those words! I've used less tghan 10! Hope you do better. Sorry I am so late, the week went downhill from Weds lunchtime, as it often does, so here I am playing catch up. Enjoy the rest of the week! Love n hugs Cindyxx #13

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must've missed you on the day! Love the background, so cute. Honestly, I did two things. First I scanned the TH words and mostly use the ones I printed (advantage is you can make them bigger if you want!) but also more than that even, I just create phrases I prefer using a typewriter font (and I have a bunch of them) and print then cut. It works way better for me. I regret buying them, I mean I knew I didn't really NEED them but for convenience I went ahead. IRONING? Ugh. Hate that. :D
    Happy desk-hopping day!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies