Wednesday 8 September 2021

WOYWW? It's That Wednesday again!# 640

Left side of my worktop this morning

 First thing, I had to drag hubby out of bed to do 'his thing' No!...naughty naughty!! To do 'something to my laptop so I can get into 'Stamping Ground'  "You can do that!" came his reply. But my dyslexic brain has to see something new done a million times before it registers! Seconds later, I'm in!  But not before Hubby, fed, showered and now very happy, has gone off on his motor bike, complete with camera fixed to his helmet.  (He'll be gone all day) and I have a little black cat to go feed later, so please remind me if I'm still waffling on in an hour)

 middle of my worktop
 I'm in the middle of doing two birthday cards with funny folds and pop outs... 'Anyone can do these,  they're easy, they aren't as hard as they look...' said Sam on her You Tube video and repeated by me of very small brain as I tried to make them! It's taken me days! The right hand side pannel of the green card in front, has three bits of jungle paper covering it coz I run out... luckily all the bits left over fitted together really well, as uncle Ron would say, 'A blind man would like to see.'
The right of my worktop


On the other end of my workspace is where Normally the BigShot plus sits but my old BigShot is there, complete with piles of cardboard I use as shimmers... it won't cut anything now unless it has at least three or four bits of card.

Behind me
I've taken this picture because there's a space on the shelf behind me, and I can't think what is missing! I need to reoranise! There's discs here, on the shelf in containers and in a wooden cube, which I can no longer use as this new laptop has noway of playing them... my old laptop, who is two inches away, is saying, "I can, I can!" (show off!) I have to go, I have a litte black cat called Kittle to go and feed!  Thank you for stopping by. Have a fantastic WOYWW !

21 comments:

  1. Well done your hubby for getting you linked up, you’ll soon get the hang of it. Hope he’s had a good trip out on the bike and you have fun doing some crafting!
    Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - those shelves full of equipment etc look amazing - if only mine were half as tidy/well organised. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shelves look great from this angle! Hope you haven't forgotten to feed the cat LOL - not that they would let you forget! I used to have that old model of the Big Shot - I sold it when I went digital, but then I had to buy one again when I changed my mind! Which is why we should never sell anything! Happy WOYWW! xx zsuzsa #22

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being organized is such a pain! But I guess it's necessary, along with constantly "improving" devices.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and tidy shelves - er where is the space? Happy WOYWW Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you got linking sorted. your shelves already look very organised..hope you remember what's missing! Have a good day.. helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shelves look better organised than mine, very neat. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh Lynne, the shelves look fab, like an advert for RuBs and I can see lovely wallpaper hiding too! I can’t telll what size that big shot is, but I do have a spare set of used shims from a regular size one if they’d fit and you’d like them. Meanwhile, like the jungle paper, and no visible joins from here!
    my Ma In Law uses that saying a lot too, funny what sticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes please! It's one of the very first BigShots, They didn'y make shims back then! I'll leave a message!

      Delete
  9. Those shelves look brilliant and so well organised too. Loving the cards you're making and I'm with you on the folds. I guess once you get the hang of them they might be quick to make. Wishing you a happy woyww evening, Angela x19x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you got linked up ok, you got the cat fed ok, and you found out what was missing!
    I love cards with odd folds, yours look great
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 4

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice hubby to help you! And I LOVE your shelves! So neat and organized! WOW!
    Have a great week!
    Carol N #26

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - look at those shelves!
    Like that card fold - I will have to look on you tube!

    Happy WOYWW!
    Stay safe and keep well!
    Susan #23
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how organised that shelving looks. I bought an external DVD drive that hooks up to my laptop via ta USB port so I can still play my CDs and DVDs. Hope you manage to sort out those fancy folds on the cards Lyn. Thanks for the visit. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your visit yesterday. I’m sorry to say I was head down sewing all day so I didn’t manage one visit so I’m getting round my favourites before I get back in my sewing room this morning.
    I love the pics of your room....so organised...just the way I like things.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #9

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gotta love a techie hubby, am I right? :) Love the card - always such good ideas to be found on your blog.

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Couldn't find the space . . . .
    Love the cards, guess you mean Sam Caldicott . . . She always makes it look simple and it is . . . after you play the video five or six times and then in slow motion!! lol
    Enjoy the week
    Christine #18

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is that Sam Calcott (or something like that)? If so she has some great videos and I love foldy cards. I have a couple on the go at the moment, all cut out but stuck part way through. Oh the joys of finding something you like and making it.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs, Neet 17 xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That card looks difficult to make to me... great job for even starting it, it looks amazing! So does your cabinet/shelves, how organized you are, wow! Hope your hubs came back in a good mood and you both had a great day! enjoy your weekend lovely one. Hug from Holland, Marit #2

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sitting here late in the night commenting ... First I wrote all in swedish. yawn.
    You have a cozy creative space and seem to have a lot going on.

    Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those shelves behind you look awesome! My laptop also does not have a DVD/CD drive, very annoying it is too! So sorry, RL got in the way, and I am terribly late. Happy belated WOYWW! Elle #13, EOTC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies