Wednesday 1 September 2021

T stands for Tuesday This week and Last Week!

 I didn't make T for Tuesday last week, as there was a lot of to-ing and throwing going on...or should that be fro-ing... and this week I'm just very late. Anyway... Here's last weeks pictures with my cup of half empty not so hot Hot Chocolate and a birthday card I had started last week... gave up on and then started again. And here's this weeks pictures...

Here's The Birthday Cake. The card I was making was for Alan our neighbour who lives across from us. He has dove type pigeons and loves fishing, so of course they have to go on the cake! Inspite of that, it was very nice! Then there was the Christchchurch Food Festival which we nearly always go to.... we went, we saw, we walked very quickly (after watching the sheep entertainment) then quickly disappeared out the back way. Still not feeling happy in crowds of people all wondering about willy-nilly everywhere. 

We'd parked a mile or so away to give us our 'daily exercise' (John waving, still has his lockdown beard. Although it's now under control!)

  The walk takes us a long the river and round the back of The Christchurch Priory.

And after a visit to a crafty shop... back where we started in my craft room. Here's what I'm about to start on... with a cup of cold tea in the back ground.

I just love new papers...bet it takes me ages to make that first cut! Hope you had a happy Tuesday and an even better Thursday! Thanks for stopping by! Stay Safe!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies