Wednesday 15 September 2021

It's WOYWW WEDNESDAY! #641 Better Late Than Never.

 

Happy WOYWW Day... it's quite sunny here, hubby's gone off to the tip with a load of garden rubbish as we haven't had a garden green waste bag emptied for about a month. Short of drivers. (That's doesn't mean they need short drivers, at this time I think they could be any height as long as they can reach the peddles and drive!) Now, I know I'm late connecting to Stamping Ground, where it's all at. But even though I have a 'secret way' to get in, the link doesn't stay open for long which is why I missed some of you last week and I was a bit too busy to work it all out again...so.... here's my worktops this week...  Top picture, is in my kitchen... a small haul from The Works and a pack of 100  Crafters 4x6 White Card, 160gsm from the Pound Shop. A Christmas Paper Pad 12x12, some Gliding sheets, A little deer light up Christmas Decoration, two packets of coloured card. And some Punch Pockets, I get through a lot of those,  as I keep all my downloaded backing papers and loads of other things in them inside Ring Binders.

What do you keep yours in? Of course I keep my 'real' 12x12 papers in Really Useful Boxes. My latest 12x12 (not counting The Works pad above) is 'Made By Elves' I can't wait to use that! I just noticed... so I've ringed it in yellow,  my latest Amazon box, waiting to be changed into a useful storage box, has a face! The two magnets on those Ikea pencil boxes above look like eyes and the fussy cutting scissors, his spinky hair!

Did somebody mention wires last week?! Here's the plugging in point for my Heat Gun, Printer, (that's in the hall) TV, and phone charger!

And, at last...my worktop this week. I've just managed to clear a few things out of the way...on the left is an almost brand new die cut Art Bin case, which I bought for £8 from a Crafty Charity Shop that was already filled with loads of dies and magnetic sheets, along with some Sizzix Big Dies... and then you can see I'm sorting out some of the dies and adding them to a magnetic sheet, which I was doing yesterday. I think that's it! A very late WOYWW from me, but I don't think anyone will notice! Now all I have to do is to open up that back door in  Stamping Ground! See you there. Thank you for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. My goodness you have a lot going on. Looks like a couple of bargains from The Works too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn, I wish our Green collectors hadn't come this morning. They arrived before 7.00 am and stood outside our house for ages (long enough to wake us up) shouting and laughing at each other. You might think as they say they are short of drivers that they would get on with the job. I need a lie in on a Wednesday as Tuesday is a busy day for me. That's an interesting collection of new goodies and look forward to seeing the results. I use ring binders and Very Useful boxes too. You were very lucky to find the Art Bin filled with dies. I have several of those too that I like to keep my smaller dies in. I hope your week is full of crafty fun and happy woyww, Angela x5x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bargain that die case was - and with dies inside. Wow!
    My 12 x 12 papers are in various boxes, one is an Anna Griffin box that I once bought full of paper, another box is one I won in a raffle and the rest is in a pizza box or just out on top of the other boxes (but tucked out of sight).
    Phew! Not at home but I think I covered that.
    Have a good week
    Hugs, Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you're still having trouble with linking and visiting! I'm a bit late visiting myself and am struggling to stay awake! Helen #7

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of bargains! I was also at the tip today with garden rubbish and it was lovely and sunny but now the rain is back, good to get things cleared while the weather was good though. Happy WOYWW! Elle #11 this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great load of bargains you have there Lyn. I wish we had a crafty charity shop locally - although I already have enough stuff lol. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy using your new stash! Take care, have a good week
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That 'face' made me smile, when you are a crafter/creative person, you see things like that everywhere isn't it? LOVE IT!!! Thanks for visiting my blog, have a great day/week. Love from Holland, Marit #16

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Is right this week. You have a lot going on. Love your filing of papers. I need to try that. I have mine in different containers mostly boxes or stacked on the floor. It sure needs organizing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can get some good stuff at the works, a great little shop.
    Great organisation. Angela #2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the short drivers and the funky Amazon face lol! Great fun. I inherited Mum and Dad's music cabinet which has lots of shallow drawers with drop-down fronts - no room in the studio for it so it lives on the landing - I keep my 12 x 12 papers in there and they fit perfectly in the drawers. Also my metallic papers and photo paper. It's really handy.

    Thank you for your visit. It's funny what makes an impression, and what doesn't, when it comes to our treatment, isn't it. I found the whole thing quite fascinating. I am now unfortunately beginning to suffer the after effects which more severe fatigue than normal for me with my ME, and quite a bit of tenderness. This is the reason for the lateness of my visit, for which I apologise - also, being out 5 afternoons last week and this, I'm behind with stuff and have had quite a bit of catching up to do.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #12

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! I'm later than YOU! And yes, the Amazon "smile" is well known, but turned upside down as a frown made ME smile! Have a great...couple of days till the NEXT WOYWW!DOH.

    Happy WOYWW, so very late!
    Mary Anne (9)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there. Thanks for popping in. Sorry I'm late, where does time go? You are always so busy lol x Anne x 10

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies