Tuesday 14 September 2021

It's Time For T for Tuesday, Day

 It is Tuesday here, about half past Three in the morning, and all is quiet. Mr Jinx the cat, is snoring and my cup of Hot Chocolate, is cold and me? I'm still Tidying up.  Above is my said mug with Monkey on it who used to advertise PG Tips Tea. I got it from a Charity shop for £1.50 complete with Monkey wearing a fressing gown!  There's a spoon in it because I love to add a dollop of Nutella. I haven't bought Nutella since waaay before the Lockdown.  I wouldn't buy it because of the hoo-haa about Palm Oil. Orangutans, The Rain Forest, child labour and cancer, it's been staring at me every time I open the cupboard door, hubby bought it, it was on offer.

Here's my Tidying up... Any scraps I have usually get die cut. I lost the 'A' a few weeks back, it fell on the floor at my feet, and then, disappeared into another dimension before I could bend down and pick it up, so I was glad I had a few already cut out. 

 Before!

 The grandkiddies and been Tie dying again and...! Have some orders! 

After!

            I'll have to ask if they could do me one with a spiders-web!

 And then, left over from a post I did last week, we have The Tree.

 In the Hall at Home.

 I had a practice at home first, although the hall wall wasn't really long enough and they wanted it longer and not so wiggly...so continuing from last week.... here's the first bit of black paint on the orange wall...

The start of the tree
  T for Tree... it grew a bit bigger...

 A bit more...

Oliver supervising

 Almost finished

Well, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay past my bed time...in fact I'll be getting up soon!  So, have a Happy T for Tuesday and I'll see you later, over at  The Altered Book Lover!  It's night night from me... and night night from Mr Jinx! Bye For Now!


19 comments:

  1. Your tree is looking great.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool shirt! And tree.
    Ohhhh, and Mr. Jinx, so cute, have a happy T-Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Jinx is gorgeous, and I love your tree, too. The T shirt is fantastic, love it. I am not a Nutella fan, but my daughter was, when she was small it was her staple diet! Happy T day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tie die takes me back a few years, great fun and the tree is super. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the tree! Great mug, Mr. Jinx is adorable, love the shirt, and your desk is always full of fun goodies! The gnomes caught my eye! Happy T-day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you to be tidying up at that hour. I would never be able to stay awake. Smile. Loving the t shirts and that gorgeous tree.And Oliver's smile too. He is a cutie. I hope you have a wonderful T day and finished your tidying up too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post. Great tie dying and that tree is AWESOME!!!!! Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tie dye job on the shirt! Your tree is looking really beautiful. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in awe of that tie-dyed shirt. It is amazing. I've seen vendors selling these Tees that are not as nice at that one. They did a great job.

    Your tree is amazing. It turned out great. You are quite talented with a brush.

    I laughed at your losing your A. I'm sure you'll find it when you least expect to. And of course, I adore that cute little monkey gracing your mug. It's simply adorable. Thanks for sharing your Tree, the Tee, and your monkey mug with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job painting, and the tshirt looks great too! Pet Mr. Jinx for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tree is awesome! And Mr Jinx as well - doing the reasonable thing at 3:30 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, great tree! And I love the tie died shirts. What a nice activity to do with children.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cool tree. Your are braver than me, but more talented too. I would never attempt something right on the wall! Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, your mug is cute. Yes, I remember the monkey in the adverts.
    That tie-dying is awesome! With a perfect result! Wow!
    Little Oliver is gorgeous. He is right to point at your masterpiece, because that is what it is. You are very talented. Can you come and do one for me on our outside wall?
    Give Mr Jinx a belly scratch from me.
    Happy belated T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your mug and Mr Jinx are both cute. I never thought of Nutella in hot chocolate. Nutella isn’t something that’s a pantry staple, but it sounds oh, so good. The tree is amazing. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the tee shirt! It is so beautiful. Your tree is fabulous. I am sure everyone had fun. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  17. OK I really love your tree, I want something like that in the bedroom but first must fix the walls, and of course the cat is adorable but what is amazing is that t-shirt!!! It puts all my tie dyeing efforts to shame! Happy belated T day Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies