Tuesday 7 September 2021

T For Tuesday, tree, and a nice treat.

It's T for Tuesday again.  Sorry I'm late! I thought I'd add this...Tree, in it's own post. I was comissioned waaaay back, just before covid, by my daughter's boss, to paint a black tree on their orange office wall.  I've been using the picture as a profile image, as I thought is was about time I added a more resent picture of me...even if it is a view from behind. (yes, I used to ride horses!) I can see it as my profile here as I type this, but usually when I leave a comment it goes back to the old Selfie Picture of Me and Him in Seattle years ago! when I had more hair! 
 This is what the tree looked like when finished and later everyone in the office added a black frame containing their thoughts, dreams and hopes. (I'll add more pictures when I can find them!)
 We went to the Bournemouth Air Show, where we had  booked to watch the show and have a lovely chicken or fish with pawns salad with a yummy pudding, followed later by cream tea. (Jam, clotted cream and scones and tea or coffee)  all on the beach, under  a  rather fabulous marquee. On entering we had some bubbly. (This picture  was taken at another time but it's the same bubbly!)

The Red Arrows preformed brilliantly! 
 
  Although later the show was halted after a small 'wingwalker' plane had to ditch into Poole Harbour!  Luckily no one was hurt!
   
Nice nosh! John with Bro and Sis in-law. Pat of course went into 'freeze' mode when I said 'smile'
And one last picture from Lady Pam's carer Helen... after making tea was washing up, and suddenly screamed!! She thought there was a squirrel in the washing up water! Happy T Day!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the wall painting, looks really good. Glad ou had a nice trip to see the show, that was surely fun. Have a great T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree, it just pops from the wall. Haven't been to an air show in years, so exhilarating. A pity it had a sad end. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies