Wednesday 29 September 2021

Happy Birthday Mason Rain! Twelve today! It's a Monkey Spinner Card with a difference!

 Oh my giddy goodness! It doesn't seem that long ago, we were over in Seattle visiting him in hospital the day after Mason Rain Taylor was born! The thing that stuck in my head most was.....(apart from what a gorgeous baby grandson I had!) was the tills at the reception.  We don't have them over here, and I hope we never will! Anyway. Here's the card I made a little while back already gone off to Skykomish in the USA, a monkey penny spinner card... with a difference.  You said you were going to add a bit more to the front Lyn... (sez the voice inside my head) Yes! I have! but not on the front.... the inside!

It came to me in one of those light bulb moments... make a monkey spinner card with a difference, so I did. I had a few monkeys left over from Maria's card and the lovely jungle paper (The Works)  So set about planning my next move once the front of the card was finished. And this is  it!


It's a different card? With bears? No! well, yes, there's bears... but wait  for the next picture!

               

Dah dah! Here it is...it's a box card inside the spinner card! It all folds down flat to make a 5x7 card. All the papers are from a 12x12 paper stack called 'Jungle Dreams' from 'The Works'. I chose bears, because, quite often, Mason gets real live bears, in his garden! Now, hubby who is sitting opposite me, drinking his beer....(I'm posting this is a pub) has just said... "Isn't Mason 12?" and begins counting on his fingers! What!!? No! The card's gone off with 11 on it! Argh! Quickly, I start counting on my fingers too... "its' okay," he sez, still grinning... "He was 11!" Phew!  "Last Year!" Oh Poo! No one will notice! sigh! Well, there we go, that's my lastest make... I have done a video...but seeing I'm not around, and have no internet where I am, I'll post it next week! Thank you for stopping by!! 

#pennyspinnercard, #boxcard #monkeyspinnercard #craftscompanion

3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea. It's so colourful and jolly. A very happy birthday to Mason. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inside of the card. It is just so adorable. Great job on your card! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies