Monday 22 February 2021

Polar Play Time! OOPS! STop! Wrong Title! #SnowBuddies Noteletts

 I've been meaning to  post these little notelets (with envelopes) for ages, but I'm afraid the 'jab' got in the way of posting and I went a bit quear, (more then usual!) -slept most of the weekend and then forgot!  So, at last, here they are.  I posted a different set  here a little while back, and there's still another set to come... aren't they just toooo cute!

 All the papers and little critters come from a paper pad called 'Polar PlayTime' by Craft Consortium,   Sorry! No!  They didn't, I'm still battling and arguing with the scissors to cut those ones out!! But these lovely little critters come from a kit by 'The Paper Boutique' and are called 'Snow Buddies.' I bought them from Emerald Crafts 

and these too were soooo hard to cut into, I mean, they are such lovely papers and are sooo darn cute! but, as I've said before, I'm gonna use them and not just smell and stroke them! (okay, maybe I shouldn't've said that out loud! Or, buy two packs... like I did  with the other set! Shhh!)

Here's the little penguin peeping out from inside the case.There's more little critters inside plus the envelopes too. I've mounted all the toppers on miri card. I think there is only one just on a paper die cut

here you can see the back and the front of the case. I only had a scrap of different coloured ribbon, so I went with the same brown as I used before. 
Little Notelets being made
Here's a picture of the notelets being made. In the background you can see the one I posted before. And here's a link to Sam Calcotts YouTube page where the idea came from. That's it for now! Thank you for stopping by. I'd love to add this to some ...

                                          Challenges

                 love to craft challengeblog-anything-goes.

Crafty animals 47: anything goes

 A bit more time to craft -extra-Anything Goes

 2 crafty critter crazies-February challenge- Must have Critters

 Crafty friends 149: animals/birds

 

3 comments:

  1. Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your gorgeous animal project… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice project! Thanks for sharing it at Crafty Friends, challenge animals/birds and hope to see you soon. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your notelets are just wonderful, they are all very cute. Thanks for entering our challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies