Friday 21 June 2024

Starting Backing My GelyPostcardPlay!

I really want to have a go at Ceri the Crafters July- #Gelypostcardplay... so that's a post card sized bit of art, every day throughout July. I'm not home at the moment, not until this has  all started but I do have a  few crafty things with me, glue, bit of 12x12, white  acrylic paint, some ink to stamp with and, a small bag of til receipts...

I've now cut the 12x12 into six postcard size bits of card, ready to start adding other things and some paint pulls off from my Geli plate.

Ceri's already stated on his and has a 'conveyor belt' style, of loads of geli printing he has in his stash all in piles ready to use! Even if I don't actually join in, I can always turn them into ATC's, belly bands, tuck spots, tags, tabs or pockets. Or, as my brother-law-would say, add them to the skip pile!😂 But I don't plan on dying just yet! I have too many things to finish! Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lyn, you wrote at my previous post that your comment was later than Elizabeth's - that's no problem. No hurry :-D My posts always take some time to read and it's not a competition.
    WOW, a work of art with til receipts - that sounds exciting and looks like it too. I'm curious to see how it develops! And YES, please don't die yet! ;-)
    All the best, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/06/weltreise-2024-immer-noch-neuseeland.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies