Wednesday 19 June 2024

What's on your WorkTop Wednesday!? #785-Lots of bits!

  Hello Wednesday...I nearly forgot what day is was! Welcome to WOYWW?! A little late, but, no one will notice! I took pictures...but where are they??? Still on my phone I think...hang on...I'll just go see. I'm not home, I'm house stitting two dogs and the neighbour's pussy cat... haven't seen her yet, but I'm told she's very big and fluffy.

 

 And what's on my Worktop? This was on mine, but it's now all packed up, and in my case, so I can have a play with it while I'm here. It's a freebie from VectoriaDesigns. There's even a tutorial on YouTube on how to put it together.

    My old printer has finally given up the ghost, so...I bought a new printer, Yay!! It's sooo good, being able to print again! So I've printed out loads of digi papers and will spend any spare time, while I'm here, making up some little folders. This one above is the Gentleman Cats. I didn't do it as described. I first made the little specimen folders smaller... cut out the window, then made a tag that fitted inside the window and added the pussy cat gentlemen...

 Then I watched the tutorial again and started with the printing of the gentlemen cats on to acetate then printed out the specimen folders to the right size... Will show you next week, how it all turns out...(No you won't!) If you can't wait, here's a link to a quicky Look! And another to the main, 'how to' tutorial and don't forget,The Gentlemen Cats downloads are freebies! That's all from me for now! Happy WOYWW pop over to Sarah's Craft Shed and join in! Thank you for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. Those cats are fun! I hadn't thought about how close specimen cards are to insta prints! Here's hoping for the sun this week, Lisa-Jane #6 www.prettymypage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for popping by! I didn't reallt know what they were at first, I cut the first lot out and then watch the video. Once printed on acetate they did need ages to dry so I used my heat gun...and even embossing power on anther one...me thinks I shoulda waited a bit longer!

      Delete
  2. That is one busy desk today and what fun images too. Wishing you a happy woyww. Hugs Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget they are freebies Gentlemen cats!

      Delete
  3. Hooray for a new printer that works so well! The gentlemen cats are fun, I like what you’ve done with them and take my hat off to you for being so able with the digi art, I wouldn’t know where to start!
    Hugs LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is very easy, just save to your device, print it out and then cut!!

      Delete
  4. I always feel at home at your desk! thinking of caring for the pussy you never see! robyn 17

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but I wish it was bigger! there's just no room for spreading out! (so I use the whole bungalow! If I had stairs there'd be stuff on them too!

      Delete
  5. Brilliant to have a new printer - what did you buy? Love the gentleman cats. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohoo er- ummm an HP something! it has bottles of ink insted of those little push in cartons and I'm told it will print hundreds of pages before it needs filling up...my other printer just drank up ink and I was lucky to get 30 or 40 sheets of useable pages.

      Delete
  6. Looks like you are having great fun with the new printer Lyn. Those gentleman cats are so cool. Enjoy playing. Stay safe and thanks for joining in with WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. my eyes aren't really open yet so I am having trouble seeing.. but determined to visit all the desks before work a day late.... hope you find the cat you're house-sitting! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I found the cat yesterday, her name's Mauld, which doesn't siut her at all! But who am I to say that!? I had a cat named Frog!

      Delete
  8. What a fabulous little project. Love the cats, so adorable. Wonderful you got a new printer. It's such a breeze when everything is working properly isn't it? Enjoy and keep creating...
    Happy Desk Hopping!
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really have a lot on your desk, but I have more! Have a great week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are probably right...but my picture only shows a tiny space!!

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous cat images and little vintage frames - had a 'quicky look' and I'm loving the vintage vibe. With such a full desk it looks like you'll have a real production line going. Sorry I'm late finishing off my visiting - had a Guinea Pig emergency late Wednesday which didn't end well so whereas commening is usually a two day activity for me it has become three!
    Hope you have a good week,
    Diana xx #15

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a very busy desk! Super cat images...
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #5

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my life I am a tad late for LAST week, sorry.
    You sure have taken advantage of the new printer, go you!! LOL Super cards.
    Hugs BJ#11

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies