Wednesday 19 June 2024

T for Tuesday...just a little late

 Hello! I'm  Late T for Tuesday, (join in over on alteredbooklover) including last week as well... aw well, never mind. I'm not here, I'm somewhere else, house/dog sitting, which is why I've been awol for ages and because last week was John's birthday week and I wasn't really in the right place to blog. So I booked a slot to take rubbish to the tip instead...oohooo... in the car- (John will be really moaning at me!) they still want me to pay if I use my van, even though I paid for 12 visits last year and only used one... meanies. So, once that was booked, I just did the garden. (The pots in the background had just arrived for Amazon) The weeds are still winning, after that, a bit of cutting and glueing, (with paper, not weeds) probably going to add that to my WOYWW post later.  I still managed to take photo's of my boring breakfast... including last weeks...waffle waffle....(fast forward if you like...) more waffle. So you're not going to get out of seeing that! 

Last weeks breakfast

  AND!! I even have some from last week, coz I miss you all... I tried the Alpro Oat milk, as daughter came over and being Vegan, doesn't drink cows milk... Coudn't waste it, have tried it before but went back to 'normal' milk, but tried it on my Shreddies, and it wasn't half bad!

I love those little Tea for One teapots, and if I see one in a charity shop, I usually buy it... This one was as cheap as chips... My cold drink today was Mixed Berries, nice. (It's still made from different teas. No sugar) 

The best icecream ever!
  Last night I made an icecream soda for pudding... icecream in a glass, topped up with that berry fizzy drink... yummy!! Of course, you're supposed to have vanilla icecream, and plain old lemonaid, but I didn't have any of that...
Well, that's it for now... I'll just leave you with one last picture. Hope you've had a great week so far! Happy T day...Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I have tried several nut milks, I'm not too keen but did quite like hazelnut milk in my coffee! Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO very sorry to be late visiting, Lyn. I was on the fomo9uter early last Wednesday morning,. and after that, I shut it down and didn't even think to check again until tonight. I do apologize.

    Love seeing your waffles and your tiny teapot for one. I was given one of those and I love it,. but never think to use it.

    I can only imagine what a week you had. Old memories and thoughts from the past. I did enjoy seeing John again, though. It was a great montage.

    I've never tried oat milk before, but have tried both hazelnut and almond. Still prefer cow's milk, though.

    Thanks for sharing your several breakfasts, your waffles, and that adorable tea pot for one with us for T this past week, dear Lyn. I'll try to be more vigilant this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies