Wednesday 19 June 2024

It's A Wednesday FREEBIE!

 

Just in time for a Wednesday Freebie! Here's Scruffy Dog...although he did start off as a fox... scanned in first thing this morning, a very quick scribble, to my laptop from my new printer/scanner. They seem to like each other, (the printer and the laptop I mean)  Go HERE to download him and if you do, and fancy doing something with him, you'll be up for another freebie of your choice. Comment if you can. No saving anywhere without a watermark, but a link back here is always welcome! Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're most welcome. If you make anything, let me know and you'll be up for another freebie of your choice.

      Delete
  2. He's super cute Lyn! And he looks so happy with that bone in his mouth. Dogs and food, they seem to go together. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and you mentioned on your comment about my pitcher. The fiesta ware pitcher was a gift, and you are right, they are pricey to buy, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I might have missed him as it has taken a week for me to find the time to download him. Fortunately for me he is still there.
    Thanks Lyn for another great image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies