Tuesday 4 June 2024

T stands for Tuesday With Nuts, Elderflower- Bargain of The Week...

  Mornings everyone. Happy T stands For Tuesday! I'm back home again, laptop all re-plugged in and believe or not, had just over four and a half hours sleep last night in my own bed, with no dogs sharing, just a huge Polo Polar Bear (but he's another story) which for me, since John passed, is brilliant! So from 5'clock-ish, I watched YouTube in bed for about an hour.  There's just toooo much to watch and I want to make it all! BuT! Must mow the lawns before it rains! My Boring Breakfast is a bit different this week, actually this top picture was taken last friday. Shredded Wheat with Honey and Nuts, plus added fruit... I was surprisingly surprised. It wasn't half bad! Better than no sugar porridge at any rate! Plus some cramberry Juice to drink. 

 Back from being away House/dog sitting over the weekend, this was todays breakfast and back to drinking the Elderflower and lemonaid, made from different teas. And, lookie see, no crafty mess in the background for once... Now,  My Bargain of the Week, has to be 'The Concise  British Flora in Colour', book. Bought form a Charity shop. 

As with the other flowery books I've found in charity shops, I'm not really ready to cut this up and turn it into tags, tabs and other crafty things yet. (trying to get my phone to spell emhemera for me, when I can't even say it proberly, was impossible!) I love the inside just as much! And the price, just 99p. Bargain!
 
Hope you all have a great crafty week, starting with today's Happy T Day. Pop over to Altered Booklover, who's having kababs this week I think, and join in! Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Mostly my breakfasts are as boring as yours (that is, dry cereal) but today we have some cinnamon rolls for a change. Have a good week.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a pack of cinnamon and rasin bagels in the bread bin, I think I might just go and have one toasted!

      Delete
  2. I never eat breakfast, so watching what you have for breakfast each week makes me happy. I especially like the looks of all that fruit.

    You found a beautiful book and I would just scan and copy it. And of course, the price was right, too.

    Thanks for sharing your various drinks and your new craft book with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower book looks amazing. I'm with you about cutting it up, at least at first. And you make me want to get some cereal to have with some fruit tomorrow morning. I hope you had a super T day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shredded wheat breakfast sounds good. Like Elizabeth, I'd just make a copy so I could use the images over and over again. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ephemera! Love the book, they cost a lot to buy new! I never eat breakfast, it's not my thing, but I drink lots of coffee! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a healthy, tasty breakfast.
    Such a cute kitty cat mug.
    The book would be great to own.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies