Tuesday 7 May 2024

Late Again for T stand for Tuesday!


 Not a lot I can show you for T Stands for Tuesday this week, A birthday get together...where most of the drinks have been, drunk.
I don't drink, so mine was the water, how boring can that be? And of course my breakfast, Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes, a bacon, tomato and cheese toasty, tea
(with the teabag still in) and my whizzed up fruit juice, using my new 'blender'.... and the continuing story on that is...

 

all the 'cheaper'  blenders I'd seen on line, and on their site, that looked the same as mine, but were a lot cheaper, were....'used' or  'second hand'. What a load of old barlarney! So, I've learnt a lesson from this, be careful where you buy from! Have a great week...pop over to AlteredBooklover and see what else is going on! Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. You have lots of drink in this post Spyder. I hope life has been good, well except for the blender situation. Have a a lovely rest of your week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. A post about wine and a whine about cheap blenders. I love it. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm even later than YOU. Sorry to be late visiting, but when my dear friend called in a panic asking for my help, "real" life took precedence over computer life.

    Lots of drinks to choose from for T, even if you only had water.

    How sad about the blender. Lesson learned, I guess. I sure love your breakfast and drinks, though. Thanks so much for sharing with T this week, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies