Tuesday 28 May 2024

Tea for Tuesday's Breakfast....plus a bit more

 Shortish post this week, for T stands for Tuesday! and, as always, my life at the moment is maddic! I am soooo behind with everything, I've half cut my hedge, half cut my lawn, still need to plant up some flowers, put away piles of washing, and loads of crafty stuff. I feel like... hiding in that dark corner where my pile of paper grows... only, that's over flowing too and there's no room! Also, getting up five minutes before I go to bed, is not a good thing!

This morning I had a mircowaved pouch egg on toast. The trick to cooking these in a mircowave, is, add a dob of butter and a drizzle of milk into a mug, add a cover but don't seal it, place cup on the outside of the mircowave plate and cook for 20 seconds, take it out, have a look at it, maybe give it another 10 to 20 seconds... any longer, it might well explode! Drain off the milk/butter liquid and place the runny egg on some toast. Simples. Later, my drink changed to Cranberry juice just for a change... In the background are what's left of my WOYWW Atc's (which were late posting as we had a Bank Holiday this week, so no post!) You'll also notice, I plan to go spray some weeds with weed killer... That's it from me! Go join AlteredBookerlover! Thank you for stopping by! Phew!

6 comments:

  1. I've never made eggs in the micor. I should try it. The no sugar drink looks good too. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a microwave, but I do have an air fryer! Happy T Day, take it easy occaionally! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a perfect poached egg, so might try this ion my microwave.

    I know what you mean when you want to hide. I am so far behind, I can't seem to get ahead anywhere.

    You have lots of drinks to choose from this week, Lyn. And of course, I am thrilled you managed to share them all with us for T this Tuesday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That poached egg looks very good. Thanks for the explanation. I’ll try that when I get home.
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel, my life is like that right now. I so many started and partly done projects...and I just want to finish them! I hope you got something done, and have a great T day too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may have to try your egg trick! I am not getting much done these days either. My craft room is a total mess and we need to be cleaning out the rest of my mom's house but we drag our feet every week and have not finished it in 2 years. So I may be president of the need to get some stuff done club. Love your pictures. Happy T-day - hugz P.S. hoping we both get some stuff done this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies