Wednesday 15 May 2024

woyww!?? #780!

 Afternoon all you WOYWWers! It's lovely and sunny down here in The New Forest.  I'm late again with joining in with Julia's Stamping Ground, that's been going for 15 years!! I haven't been here all that time but still remember when the numbers were soooo high, it took a full 24 hours to get round to everyone! So, sadly, I believe this may be the last WOYWW!? Stop me if I'm wrong! (stop me I said, not sock me!) It's been a fabulous mix of crafty people, which I am going to miss, sooo much!! The reason why I'm so behind with blogging in gereral is seen through the window in the above picture! That little saugage dog puppy! DD.  She is soooo cute, but very nervous, loves having play fights, hiding under the bed covers, barking and hiding her chews!

Hiding her chew under a blanket

 As you can see, I haven't started on my ATC's for the swap!! I do want to swap, honest!! Well, I have made some, but can I find them?? No. They're probably with all those labels I made.
 

No matter! Once I've got this week over, dogs, dentist, two birthdays, a wedding and another birthday- I'll be right 'at it!' Probably using my new Tim Holtz deckled chomper!! which just arrived today.  At the moment, I'm house/prof/ and doggy sitting. Here til midnight! So, I won't bore you with any more chat! Just pop over to Stamping Ground, and you too can join in the ATC swap! Don't forget, I'm up for an ATC Swap too! Just email me, or comment below! Happy (Very last woyww???)WOYWW?! Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn. Before I forget your link is not working properly it's going straight to Julia's blog. I know all those things you've mentioned especially the mad puppies, our two are resting at the moment. Good luck with the ATCs. Happy woyww 15th Anniversary with hugs Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! I wouldn’t want to give her back. I love my Tim Holtz deckle cutter. It doesn’t like paper that is very thin, so I usually put something underneath so it cuts a thicker layer. I never thought about this being the last time for WOYWW. I hope that isn’t the case. Happy 15th anniversary. Angela #19

    ReplyDelete
  3. your puppy looks so cute!!...who wouldn't just want to play in all that sunshine! I have to say that deckled chopper looks interesting..(not sure that sounds right written down....) and Happy 15th WOYWW Anniversary - Michelle #21

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Dachshound Lyn. Stay safe and happy 15th anniversary WOYWW. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute puppy! I hope you find the atcs Happy WOYWW Helen #6

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had a very busy, full on sort of day so I'm late visiting but determined to call in on every one to wish you a happy anniversary.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #13

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may have a spare ATC to swap :) Your doggo is so cute - I know what it's like. When we firs got Poppy it seemed we were all pretty bewitched and spent a lot of time with her. Now things have settled down. Phew. I hope the sun continues, and also that WOYWW carries on at least for a month or so more.
    Happy 15th Anniversary WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (5)
    (hoping for no Failure to Publish...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting!! I LOVE dashies & my brother breeds then. I can't tell you how tempted I am every time he has a new litter. Thankfully he lives up north so I'm not too tempted. I'm really hoping WOYWW continues in some way or another but I too remember the days of 70+ bloggers!! Happy anniversary, Lisa-Jane #18 www.prettymypage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Robyn - I believe you are my partner for the anniversary swap. Pretty sure we've swapped before but I can't find an address for you. Can you message me? Your life sounds as crazy as mine. My guest did not leave till 4 yesterday (she got here at 10.30 - 5 1/2 hours!!) and all I could do was have a cup of coffee and then we were off celebrating my youngest's 3rd wedding anniversary. Got Little Li this morning and hes only just gone down for a nap so this is me starting woyww at almost mid day on a Thursday. I have to sit on my hands not to offer to take it on as this is what it would be like every week!! I do hope this isn't the last WOYWW, I'm sure we'll know more after the weekend. Meanwhile love n hugs Cindyxx # can't remember!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies