Wednesday 29 May 2024

Its What's on your Worktop Wednesday! #782 plus2

Morning WOYWWers, it's a lovely sunny day down here in the New Forest and another new day of WOYWW now hosted by the lovely  Sarahs Craft Shed  . Three ACT's turned up in the last week from my swappers. Mine have also gone off, although, will be late as I forgot about the Bank Holiday so they were stuck in the post box for three days! Left to Right... Stamping by Helen, Angela-Felix The Cat and Cindy! I'm expecting two more, but have forgotten who they were. Please remind me if it was you, as my very small brain has lost were I wrote down addresses and names!

Here's what's on my kitchen counter this morning. What's left of my ATC's. The little folders I put them in, which I made some time ago, knowing I wouldn't have time and I do like to put the ATC's into something.
These are the ones I have left....except no1, that's gone off.

Here are the five pocket folders I've added the ATC's to, And!!!! wonders will never cease!!! The 'up load from my computer' thingy is working again!! After months of just saying 'try again later, or words to that effect, it's working again...no more emailing my images to myself so I can download them in 'photos' after altering them on my phone, which was a pain!! Shhh! Don't shout too loud Lyn, 'They' might remove it again!
Here are the ATC's before I'd finished them, no numbers, no spider, or paw prints  yet... and I never did get around to adding my usual, wobbly eye, a heart and WOYWW...meaning 'Eye Love WOYWW', never mind! I can't believe I can actually load up my pictures in the old normal way again! I'm doing a little jig! It's been sooo long, I'd almost forgotten how! It was by accident that I found out! Now all I need is a new backing for the blog. So far nothing's worked. This ATC below, I think went off to Helen, showing off the little five pocket folder. Oh let's add another picture!! Yay!


    I also made envelopes too, but from an old atlas using maps from Southern England...where as, the ATC's maps, are from a small booklet filled with 'Walks Through The New Forest.'
Now, because I can, here's my Bargain of the Week. 'Flowers In Colour' first published in 1955, by A.G.L Hellyer. There's 21/- written in pencil on the inside yellowing cover, and it cost me 50p! I may make ephemera with it, I might not! We'll see... or...


 
 

 
 

I might fussy cut the pictures out or use them another way...or just keep as is! That's it for now. Still have some ATC's left if anyone wants to swap. Just email me. dragonsmoore at Googlemail dot com. Now pop over to Sarahs Crafting Shed and join in!  Thank you for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. Those ATCs are fab. I love that you use old maps so cleverly. Your flower book is a beauty and I'm sure it will inspire you to yet more creativity.x x Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, wish I could find another one, so I'd have one to keep and one to cut up! ((Lyn))

      Delete
  2. Your atc came today, and being a bear of very little brain I was thinking who's Lyn.... doh! I did realise before I visited... it's beautiful, a real work of art. Thank you. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get the Angela's muddle up and the Helens! I'm glad it arrived. it wasstuck in the post box until tuesday morning!

      Delete
  3. Making quick visits while away as the Wi-Fi is good at the villa. Thanks for joining in and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore your use of maps and flowers in the making of your ATCs, they are FAB!!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I still wish I'd remembered to add 'eye love woyww' on them though... it kinda links all the past atc's together

      Delete
  5. Great use of maps. That flower book looks great. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleased the ATC arrived with you. The new book looks good. I've picked up old books in the past intending to cut them up and then just couldn't. I look forward to seeing what you do with yours. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab ATCs and envelopes and love the use of the maps! Your book was a great find too, perfect for ephemera and journaling. Happy woyww and have a great weekend - Michelle #13

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the flower book is delightful and for envelopes too. Love the holders for the ATCs you really go to town don't you. Love it all. Hugs BJ#6

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your ATCs, Lyn and that little book is so precious!
    Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 12 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely ATCs and that book is fabulous. What a bargain! Happy WOYWW! Susan #4

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stupid blogspot! Think it is working now. Got your ATC, lovely! Emailed to verify your addy. LMK if it is the same and yours will be on it's way to you!
    Happy Knitting Day (for me) WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (1)
    (I hate Failed to Publish messages...)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many beautiful ATCs! Loving the nature theme and images - stunning ❤️. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely ATC's but i am afraid i ran out early days of mine so can't offer to swap. So glad you have got the internet working in the way you want, or should I say computer?
    At the caravan so the internet is variable which means I am so late.
    Hugs, Neet 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You are a meticulous artist! Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies