Wednesday 10 April 2024

Whats On Your Worktop #775 and a spot of Painting!

 

  What's On Your Worktop #775 already?? Yep, time waits for no one! Well, it's afternnon here. Lola's a sleep, (little dog that's staying with me at the moment) so I've nipped into my craftroom to quickly do a WOYWW!? post, that's going on, every week, over on Stamping Ground! I've done a bit of 'slap it on painting, covering an unwanted 12x12, and hoping I'll be able to turn it into tags, atc's, postcards, journal covers or something else. (Or just something that my brother in law will put into that dirt great skip he's promised to get, when I've gone...) I've sort of followed Ceri The Crafters YouTube tutorial, for the April 2024 colour combo, Makers of Mixed Media Art and Artist Facebook group, using Cream, Magenta and Teal, plus black, white and gold too, if needed. 

It's not finished yet...waiting for it to dry then, I'll add some scribbles or use my Posca pens to make shapes or even do some stamping.  

I also made  another sideways pocket tag (idea from SevenPlaza I think)  using the village's monthly church 'Link' magazine. Bluebells for spring. I think you may've already seen the other one, made from a masterboard a little while back but it wanted to join in too! Short post today, as I'm house, dog and Professor sitting tonight while Mrs Proffessor is out. Lola's coming too and she soon lets the other dogs know who's boss! Here's a picture of her this morning.... so cute!

Added this morning, Little Lola.

Blogger is still not letting me load my photos in the 'normal' way, so it takes an age! And have you noticed??? My background to my blog, has disappeared!! It's just, black now, looks like I've fallen into the darkest deepest abyss... oh well, that's me alover! That's it for now, off to house/dog/Proff sit! Thank you for stopping by! See you over on Stamping Ground later!

7 comments:

  1. That’s blogger! Now you can - now you can’t. It wouldn’t let me change font size today. I really like your paper. Happy WOYWW. Angela #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. just realised my blog background has gone too (cos it was the same as yours I think!) weird... hope the house sitting has gone well. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE what you've done to the 12 x 12, it looks great already! show do you know that it needs some Posca pen marking and a bit more...I just don't get it. The skip thing...I had a dear friend whose husband told me that if she went first, I'd have a week to get her craft stuff out or he'd put it all in a skip. I told him I'd wait till he'd put it in the skip and then get the skip picked up and delivered to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like the look of your blog! Very stylish. tbh I've given up wor4rying about what mine looks like, I only seem to post for WOYWW and every time something seems to have moved without my permission!! Great work keeping busy, like the paint over idea for the unwanted 12 x 12 (that would be most of my stash). Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slap it on, she says! Ha ha. It looks fab to me and could easily be your anniversary ATC backgrounds... :D
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (9)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still only making quick visits. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #13

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have so many 12x12 white sheets let alone the patterned ones I don't really like! I should get my wiggle on and do a Ceri the crafter.... Thanks for the nudge. Hugs BJ#6

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies