Tuesday 23 April 2024

And-what is on my work top this Wednesday? No! Its T for Tuesday!

 I've been very busy this week... so,  of course I've lost days again. Had dogs to stay while their family had an urgent visit somewhere. I'd washed all the towels, blankets etc and put them out to dry and the line broke... again! Shhish! I'll backdate this post otherwise I'll confuse you, or me! For T stands for Tuesday, I usually show my boring breakfast... but my blender for my whizzed up friut juice suddenly stopped. So I ordered another one... They texted me saying they were out of stock and they'd send me another one, the same, no!  Told me it was a three in one, no! Told me it was the same price, again, NO! lies all round. So I've asked for some change... quiet a bit of change actually... Pigs will fly over a frozen Hell before I hear from them again! *

   And!! changing the subject, I found out, after the car had been in for it's MOT and service, there was this little sign on the dash board, like a clock, a lollipop and a number. I thought it may have something to do with speed... but no, I could still go as fast as I wanted ...until... I got onto the faster roads and it would NOT budge above 40mph... you should've seen the queue I had behind me! I stopped in a car park, panicked then, played with the dials and levers, very scared I would make it worse... like, not being able to drive back over 5mph... but, it worked. Phew. So, I'm afraid, yesterday, the real Tuesday was spent playing with crafty stuff (to calm me down)... more on that in Wednesday's WOYWW post... (that will be late too) So, about the above breakfast picture.Todays breakfast is with a new tea drink, Elderflower and Lemon. It comes in a bottle and not a tin.  Definitely my favourite.  Not poridge, but Crunchy Nut CornFlakes plus fruit... also a favourite... plus, coz I needed a smiley face, later, I made a loverly cappuccino with cream and a dusting of chocolate, served with a couple of chocolate chip cookies.(Don't tell the diabetic nurse) That's it for now! Pop over to Elizabeth and Bleubeard! Thank you for stopping by.

*up date...a text just came through...they will get back to me about the blender. in 48hours.

*up date...one week later... not got back yet...

2 comments:

  1. The food looks good. What a week you have had. It seems to go that way some days. Happy T Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a week you had, Lyn. That bottled drink sounds good since I have never heard of Elderflower before. Of course, the cappuccino and the cookies would make me forget my problems, at least for a little while. Thanks for sharing all these drinks and wonderful sweets with us for T this week, Lyn. Sorry to be so late visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies