Tuesday 16 April 2024

Oops....I forgot it was T For Tuesday!

 Sorry peoples, had to go have another blood test early this  morning...forgot it was T for Tuesday, went shopping....Came home  about midday, starving!!  So had a hot Chocolate and a hot Cross buttered Bun and scoffed it down in one, (naughty naughty naughty) watching Ceri on YouTube doing his  Swap and Make with PM Part 1, 2 and 3 and 4... SO! There's no breakfast pictures, aren't you lucky!! Just an empty plate, mug and glass.
I'd quickly cleared out my shopping bag as I'd been 'book and magazine foraging' in the second hand shops, ready to do I bit of cutting out... The Magazine's were easy, I have no trouble cutting them up, but when it comes down to books... no! I find it very  very hard!
(unless I manage to buy two the same) I hunt out books that I like to look of, no matter what the subject, if the colour, the size, if it feels right when you hold it in my hand, and the price it right, I instantly fall in love with it! 

Today I  found that oh so cute tiny, 'Love Sonnets by Shakespeare'. 'The Readers Digest Field Guide To Wild Flowers of Britain' (which I know I won't be cutting up... as I have a few paperbacks with almost the same pictures and, '1,339 Facts' ~things like.... A queen ant can fertilise her eggs with sperm she's stored for 30 years' ...Lord Kitchener had four Spaniels called Shot, Bang, Miss, and Damn...'The Statue of Liberty wears size 879 shoes...' and the first mouse was made of wood! (that would be a computer mice, of course...thank you Mae!)

And then there's the magazines... I've started cutting out some pictures for a potential Glue Book.... I still don't 'get' them, but it's fun... and I need fun, as everything is going wrong! I am  SO fed up with blogger. Obviously, it's not bloggers fault that 'The Cutest blog has disappeared too, taking with it  all it's freebie backgrounds (and the links one needs to add, so you can see the background) but it doesn't help that now I can't add a new back ground. I practised on my digi blog... AGH! And thank goodness I did, because it went completely black, took away the template, and Ike's header she made me... and then, I couldn't add anything! But!!! Today, nearly a week later...the template appears to be there and I've got Ikes topper back ...so I'm playing with it...not sure what I'm doing! Anyone who does know~give me hints, please! One last thing, the Diabetic Nurse, very nice lady, said my 'whatever it was' (numbers/grades, I have no idea) has halved, which is a good thing, and to keep doing what I'm doing!   Mind you, they said that to my John and a few months later he'd suddenly passed.

So here's a sheet she gave me, of the good the bad and the ugly... food that everyone should be eating...or not eating. Hope it's helpful. That's it for now! Hope you've had a happy T For Tuesday Day! Thank you for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, the first mouse was made of wood — how odd that God in the Garden of Eden made such an exceptional choice. Did he say it was good?

    OH WAIT — you meant the first computer mouse? My bad.

    Ha Ha…mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...I knew it would be you to say that!!

      Delete
  2. Oh book shopping in any form is one thing I love to do. You found some super books, and do you think you can cut them up. I know what you meant about cutting them up, but then I think that they're just going to take up a lot of space. I hope you had a good afternoon and a happy T day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't cut up the wild flower book... its toooo nice, and because I do have two paperback ones and some of the pictures are the same

      Delete
    2. I did try to download some thing, but it wouldn't!

      Delete
  3. Your empty mug and water glass certainly qualify for T!!

    I wish I could help you with your blog problem. I had visited The Cutest Blog, but never took any freebies. I am rubbish when it comes to digital. I'm still a true cut and paste person.

    Had to laugh at the wooden mouse. I was thinking Mickey Mouse until I read Mae's comment.

    Now that I have a color laser scanner and printer, I don't need to cut up my precious book pages I want to keep. It took forever to get it to work properly, but now I wouldn't live without it.

    Thanks for sharing your various books and your mug and glass with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn. I fear I'm even later than you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, hot cross buns. I liked the fun facts, too. I use Freepik.com for blog backgrounds. You don't need to sign up and there are lots of free options to choose. You usually need to put an attribution, but that's not an issue. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely go straight there and have a look!! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Nice chaos on your table again....
    Have a good time and all the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  6. The diabetes nurse I saw said to “tweak” my diet, but it takes too much will power 🙈. I am struggling, but I think I have made a few steps in the right direction. Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies