Wednesday 24 April 2024

Its Definitely WOYWW!?Day #777 I think!

 Hello WOYWWERS! First I'd like to say, sorry if I'm not getting around to you all, but I am! It's just that the comment bit, where you click on to leave your comment... has not always been working for me for some time. I even have a problem leaving one on my own blog!  So that's another blogger problem I have to add to the list.
Above is what I did with last weeks geliprint mishap, where it stuck to the gelPlate... I made these into ATC's. This week, I've been busy with dogs, so decided once they'd gone back to theirs homes, and I'd tidied up, (Long job) I'd just  potter about, sticking things to other things... Keeps my mind from going into meltdown. I needed some storage boxes... so covered these. The bigger one was once a wine bottle box, just cut in half. I've used tons of scraps and coffee stained book pages and for the first time....

I used this....and liked it. Last month I went all the way over to Hobby Craft to buy the large container at half price with my birthday coupon, only to find they didn't have any left. 😒

I don't know what the difference is between the green and the black lid, as Emma, my daughter gave me the nearly empty green lidded one... anyway, love it and must get some more! (The BIGGER one!)

This box was cut in half... and I can still make another one from the bit I cut off, and the smaller one below, was also covered in the same papers, which were darken first with TH distress Oxide,
 

  I also made...

 bag tabs, with papers from a very old crafty callender by Cardmaking and Paper Craft, over a decade ago. (I never throw anything away!)

 Tags,tabs, labels, and bookmarks made with scraps and packaging.


..Envelopes. I saw someone making an envelope journal with bigger envelopes so used up some of my 6x6 papers...hoping to turn them into a 'little envelope journal' later and...

....Just Labels, because my printer is still not printing properly, it's all fuzzy and out of focus, I can't print out any labels, so I stamped some instead.

Some are backed onto that brown recycled card and some are left as paper/thin card.
 
That's it I think! Pop over to Stamping Grounds 777th week of WOYWW!? Thank you for stopping by!  (Scroll down for freebies, they should still be there, if not, email me)                      

13 comments:

  1. wow, Lyn, you have been busy! I love everything you've been doing. Have a happy week. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen! I should be making birthday cards but just can't find my mojo!

      Delete
  2. I just love coming here. Always so much to see, so many inspiring projects. Love the storage box (you know me and DIY shelves, right?) and an idea for all that scrapbooking paper I have, and the sweet labels...I could go on. I, too, have problems, but only with blogspot blogs and "Failure to publish" over and over and then, sometimes, it works. Annoying but I keep at it!
    no matter, Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, when I saw yours I thought, yay someone who's as mad as me! I quite often make fold over lids for some of my boxes, so that I can still put another box on top!

      Delete
  3. Wow what fabulous projects Lyn. Great save using the gel print for ATCs. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow busy busy, great stencilling which reminds me I need to get a stencil out to finish off yesterday's collage paper thingy...Brilliant boxes such a lovely addition for your storage. I love the decopatch glue too but no idea as to the different top colours???I was in hobby craft this week too. Love how you use up lots of scraps and repurpose packaging. Hugs BJ#11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do it when I should be doing sothing else. If I find a 'nice scrap' I have to go find something to stick it on...and then ink it...and then...well, nothing else gets done!

      Delete
  5. wow you have been busy - I think that lot surely kept your mind busy!! Good to know about the decopatch glue, don't think I've tried that one. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thus glue doesn't pong and its not sticky like some...all the little boxes have little felt feet, as in the past, what I've used to stick on the scraps stays tacky for ages and this doesn't! (I've still put the little felt feet on though)

      Delete
  6. I do love a storage box and yours look great and so many fab projects! I love making something out of nothing Happy Woyww Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Michelle! Thank you for following! I'll be over to yours to see what you've been up to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your storage boxes. The last one I did had to be thrown away as it kept sticking to the shelf. I wouldn’t use Mod Podge again. I haven’t tried the Decoupatch. Have a great weekend and A belated Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you win Lyn, definitely, queen of storage creation and use! The boxes look fab! Love your response to Helen, it's so true isn't it, you trot in to do one tiny thing...and all day later...!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies