Tuesday 9 April 2024

Time For T on Tuesday. My Whizzer's Broken

Lola sitting on the Prof's lap.

 It's Tuesday, so I'm popping over to join in with Altered Book's T is for Tuesday. Above is Lola. She's staying with me at the moment and is stopping me doing any crafting! Above she's sitting on the Proffessor's lap as I spent the morning keeping him and his two dogs company while Mrs Proff was out.  I made us coffee and toasted two hot cross buns for our elevenies. As you can see  all Lola wants is Cuddles and to chase any cats that come into the  garden, or go for short walks or shopping in the doggy pram or visiting anyone. It's about all I can do! No Crafting allowed! 

Coffee with The Professor.

Oh yes...and filling her bowl with chicken, she loves chicken. My breakfast was a disaster this week, as the engine part of my fruit whizzer just sopped. It hums but longer whizzies!

Arrow pointing to broken base

Here it is...broken. Now in the other cupboard hidden in the darkest corner is a monster of a machine that John used a lot.. and it has an attachment jug.

Even that jug weighs a ton. I put the fruit in...with a bit of water.... and turned it on. It has 10 speeds and a palse...
Here it is, all moooshed up, but not as smooth as the other smaller lighter smoothie jug....(and some of the water leaked out from the bottom!)

So I took the old base into town (Lola came too) and visited all the shops I expected to find something simular... did I heck? No... "Oh, these are not really being made anymore..." or "You could try on line..." There was one, that had the grinder and the jug.... but no smoothy jug.... or a smoothy on its own. Now, if I were John, I'd take it to bits and mend it! So, after all that, Debbie my sil. sent me some online links and I did find some too (lord knows who they are) that had just what I wanted for over £110! (they weren't even half that new!)Then, the next add had the same for £49.... but who are these strange people? I'll try Debs links...later. But first...here's pictures of the Professors dogs.

   They were both resued all the way from somewhere near Greece.

 

  At the end of the day...I was totally wacked out. (Debs said I looked tired, I think she meant, old) So I got out my Harry Potter mug and had some Hot Chocolate!

 

 Now? Where's that odd looking screwdriver? I'll have a look at that base! Hmm, I feel better already... Time for Lola cuddles. Thank you for stopping by!  Pop over and join in with Elizabeth and BleuBeard over on Alteredbooklover!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love your Harry Potter mug! And time spent with dogs (even if it means missing crafting time) is never wasted. Although I get why it is tough to miss craft time. I would be miserable with a dog and without craft time-ha ha ha. And that is monster of a machine. It's good at least you have that to use, as heavy as it is. Have a wonderful T day and week ahead. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, tis all sounds complicated and expensive! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Harry Potter mug is super cute so is Lola. Happy T Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hoping blogger will play nice this week and let me publish my comment to you.

    How sad about your beloved whizzer. That large one looks very heavy.

    Lola is adorable. There's a new program in the states called Will Trent, a police officer who adopts a dog named Betty who looks just like Lola. Really adorable.

    I absolutely adore your Harry Potter nug. I KNEW Erika would love it, too. Thanks for sharing Lola, the broken Whizzer, and Harry Potter with hot chocolate with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies