Wednesday 27 July 2022

What's On your Worktop today?WOYWW#686

Happy WOYWW!? For a minute I thought I'd missed it! I didn't start taking pictures till about five minutes ago and then I was waylaid with Lady Pam's little battery vacuum cleaner. Her little house is at last empty now and looking very sad. We've kept back the electric lawn mower too, so we can nip back at any time to have a mow and a vac. She always said we'd have a job clearing it out, and she wasn't wrong! Her two beds had to be sawn in half as there was no way they'd go down her very narrow stair case, making us all think, the bedroom walls must have been built, once the bedroom furniture was put in place. 

 So, back home and I'm still playing with those Perfect Pearls I played with last week. I've done a bit of embossing and bleaching,   played with a lovely die-set from the Memory Box Magazine and I've painted the flower pot gold....(It was there, so I painted it)  The little ginger house is a download, (pinterset) coloured on the computer and printed out.

And... I've only just realised that I can make boxes using my Adorable Scoreboard. (There's a youtube tutorial HERE) On the bottom left hand side it sez, box lid and on the right hand side it sez, box base. So you measure the lid on the left side (1.2. 3. etc) and then, measure for the base using the numbers on the right...(12. 11. 10 etc) because there's a little nic on the left hand side making that measurement a tiny bit bigger than the measurement on the left side) Genius!

Called into the Crafty Charity shop, took Lola the Chihahua with me in the puppy pram, she loves it!  Everyone wanted to fuss her. There was a bargain. A crafting trolly for £8. No I didn't get it, I thought about it though! I've been fancying one for ages and have been using Pam's shopping trolly, brand new, never used, and finding that very useful to take the odd crafty thing from my stash back to the shop for them to sell (for charity)  and when we've  been off camping or dog sitting. I can get a load of crafty things in it. And there was no way I could manage both the puppy pram and the crafting trolly. I get enough grins from people as it is! ('There's that weird bag lady!') That's it from me! The Wednesday Freebie is in the post below. See you all later over on Stamping Ground. Have a great week. Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Well done on emptying Lady Pam's place, but it is very sad isn't it when everything has gone... You're not wrong about not looking in the boxes...I kind of know what's in them but just don't use it.. and can't face getting rid! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing such a good job sorting out Lady Pam’s house, it’s a mammoth task for sure. I love that you’re using her shopping trolley, I rather fancy one of those too! Or having a push in the puppy pram 😂😂
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to smile when you were talking about cutting up the beds as quite a few pieces of my mother's furniture was brought into the house through the windows. I don't know how you managed to resist the craft trolley, not sure I could have done. Loving your puppy, so sweet. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minimal comments as I wrenched my back :(
    so I am late AGAIN…
    I have some sort of "box maker" from 30 years ago and still use it occasionally :) Seeing that empty house must have been sad, but nice to make use of something to remind you.

    Happy WOYWW
    Mary Anne (6)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on finally finishing the hous emptying Lyn. It must feel really strange in the empty house. Lola looks cute in her doggy pram. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have been very busy. I have more than one boxmaker but have never used them - the idea is more appealing than reading the instructions!! Laziness personified that's me. Happy WOYWW, have a good week, Cindy #15

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh emptying the house is such a difficult job on so many levels, and I totally bet what you mean about the walls being built around the bed…how does that happen, how did they sort it in the first place? You’ve had a busy week at the table, love that you painted the pot gold…I do a lot of that sort of thing whilst trying to put off other stuff. But you’re getting stuff done too, the box making is great, I will be searching YT for that, my scoreboard thingy is one of my most underused tools.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies