Wednesday 13 April 2022

WOYWW!? #671 Rabbits and Houses and stick its, oh my!

Another Wednesday and another WOYWW!? I, for once, do have something productive to show, but as I'm not really here...I'll post more pictures later! See you in a few shakes!

Lola on our bed this mornning
 Okay, it was a bit longer that a few shakes! I had a text from Lola's owners  saying they were home and I could drop her back to them... 'Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl, with feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there-' Stop stop stop! Everyone keeps singing that song everytime I call her! Two guys in the British Legion  started doing the  merengue the other day! (the little chihuahua pictured above who sometimes stays with us) Anyway, by the time I remembered I'd forgotten their key...and then of course I had to visit  the Crafty Charity shop first (now open Sundays) So, hours had passed! Right! Back to WOYWW!?

You're all right... it's a roof of a little house (Picnic Box by Gemini Crafters Companion) I've added windows now, but it's still an on going 'thing'.
The roof is....a cat food box, the inside is such a great colour and even better after the die-cuts have had a quick brush with Vintage Photo. I throw nothing away!
Sorry I'm late with the Wednesday freebie.... his legs are all wrong! Back to my Worktop and slightly to the right...

Our Anniversay Card with the butterflies, isn't finished yet (that was yesterday)  Another Xyron quick sticker, I mean... you don't see them for years and then three come along all at once...I bought two a few weeks back and this one was new, still in its box at The Crafty Charity shop, so I had to have it! There's the inside of The Twist and Pop Easter Card...that's still not finished either. My new little scissors..lost, and found them in with the 12x12 paper Really Useful Box. I gave them a hug and kissed them...nobody saw! ( I still haven't found my other ones...bet John's got them in his workshop!) 

There's some stamped bunnies on a see-saw I've added postit notes to, so I can ink the background. There's my Glue gun???? Oh yes, I turned a cat food box inside out and glued it back together again (I said a cat food box, not a cat!) to use for bits...ummm, yes...that's already full. And, over on the other side I've had a tidy up of my (Crafty Charity Shop find) carousel. Well, I think that's it! Must go and figure out how to get those legs right on this weeks freebie. My Birthday Challenge was won by Elaine. Along with a digi of her choice she will also receive my 'Down The Dell digi'... luckily, that doesn't have any legs! Thank you for stopping by and popping back! Happy WOYWW!? Have a Great Easter Weekend! Bye for now!

11 comments:

  1. That's an intriguing looking 3D card Lyn. Look forward to seeing the finished result. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am wondering where you are? Obviously going to be back shortly as you are posting more. Enjoy wherever/whatever you are doing.
    Hugs, Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're desk is here and that's all that matters. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very productive looking desk - is that the roof of a gingerbread house? It looks intriguing anyway! Hope you are off doing something enjoyable,
    Diana xx #9

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm playing catch up as wasn't able to visit anyone at lunchtime as I usually do. Look forward to seeing what you've been up to. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was trying to work out what Diana called a roof! All fun ingredients, looking forward to the end result. Happy WOYWW Angela #6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice busy desk! Looking forward to seeing the results of all this work! Have a great week, Lindart #18

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh look at those wee bunnies 😍 I see the roof Diana mentioned ... I'm exciteeed to see what you're up tooo Lyn. Wishing you much joy in the week ahead. Love and hugs Tracy #14 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m not surprised your anniversary card isn’t quite finished, you’ve got so much on the go! Absolutely spot on about the cat food box, it’s a perfect roof, looks really great. I have a teen pair of scissors (from where I do not know) but I would have to turn my room upside down if they went missing, so good for snipping and close work. Shame my eyes aren’t up to the close work anymore, but I would still be lost without them, so I totally share your delight that you found yours! Isn’t Lola a sweetie, bet you’ve liked having her around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You have a lot going on crafting wise. Love the little house a lot. Have a wonderful Easter! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter!
    What a full day you had. Those xyron refills have almost doubled in price here in the us over the past 3-4 years but I always make sure to have a back up as I use it at least once a week.

    Love the card! Go you for creating with what most would toss in the rubbish! Creative Blessings! ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies