Saturday 23 April 2022

Here's the Finished Twist and Pop Easter Card again

 I posted this card  last week. I made it for the Grandkiddies. I managed to get it finished Easter morning...glue still not quite dry. It's a top folding card with a larger  topper fixed to the front. 

Later added some white card to write on the back

 I've added gems, a bow to the front as well as making a small embellishment from  the Easter patterned paper I used inside, which were freebies waaaaaaaaay back-a mixture from QuickCards made Easy ##111 and Cardmaking and Papercraft. I found some HERE. You may have to login. (The clouds behind the puss-cat are from my stash)

 The papers on the front of the card are from a 12x12 paper pad called 'Viva Forever' The Easter Egg ribbon's from my stash, probably from Crafty Ribbons years back. I won a bundle and still have loads left.

The bunny and spotty papers on the Twist and Pop bit, I've found but the link doesn't work... I've added 'Hello' and balloons using die cuts from my stash. The mechanism is also a die-cut from  Sam Calcott's Made To Surprise, called Garden Delights  (I think I got mine a bit cheaper! The stamps and papers to match had already sold out)


I coloured the puss with ProMarkers, which I think I've already said. Now, can I enter this into some challenges now that it's finished? I'm not sure, we'll see! We have dogs tomorrow...but I'm hoping to load up the little  Easter boxes and houses I made. Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. A brilliant card. It will be well loved. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love it. I am sure the grandkids will too. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I have this image printed out but haven't colored it yet. Maybe this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and colorful! Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies