Friday 15 April 2022

Wednesday's Freebie-On A Friday CLOSED

Here's this weeks freebie, sorry it's late...I did start off doing a super hero cat, with cape and mask and kinky boots...but...well, his legs just wouldn't go right. I get that feeling sometimes! This puss is supposed to be a book mark, with the front and the back, but s/he doesn't have to be. Could be looking out through a window? I have drawn her/him smaller that usual and printed out on A4 250gsm  at size A5. (I have card that's 200gsm but the 'paper' I usually print my background papers on is super smooth and soooo much nicer!)

Here's mine. I coloured in Promarkers and covered it in Stick-back plastic. Anyway, GO HERE to download. Thank you for stopping by! Ps. the words 'Bookworm cat' isn't on the download so you could use the same card to make the marker bit. (Mine was 250gsm)

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! So glad he wasn't a super hero because this kitty is super adorable just as is! I would love to make a bookmark with him! Thank you for the awesome image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lyn for the super image. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet kitty. Thank you for the image Lyn. I am going to have a think about how I can make the bookmark so that the kitty sits over the top of the page (kind of like a paper clip would). Hmmm.. thinking cap on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the cute cat to use either as a book mark or looking out a window. I am sure it could be used for much more. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. If anyone is having trouble downloading email.me dragonsmoore at Gmail dot com. My new ( last Christmas 2021) computer won't start up, but my old one's ok... just needs some coal, to get it started!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I love your kitty images, and this one is Purrfect also! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies