Monday 11 April 2022

Happy Easter Twist and Pop Card


  Hi peoples. Here's a Twist and Pop Easter card made with a slightly bigger mechanism than I've used before. I haven't taken pictures of the inside yet as I've been a bit preoccupied. We had a family bereavement over the weekend. My brother Michael lost his fight with terminal cancer and I've been walking dogs and 'messing in my Craft Room.'  Odd that Hubby and I went to Kent a little while back and I showed Mike a picture of the bungalow, where he was born...and this morning I had a phone call from his eldest daughter needing to know just that. Anyway, I've used this weeks Freebie, 'Banner Buss.' I was going to add rabbits ears to her, but it looked a bit odd! I'll add more photos and details later. Thank you for 'hopping by'

 Update....I did manage to finish this card by Easter Sunday!



 Challenges 

Digichoosday.-anything-goes

Showusyourpussies.-pussycats

Promarkerchallenge-animal magic

6 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss Lyn.
    A beautiful Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card Lyn. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
    I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. Sending love and strength at this difficult time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about your brother Lyn!
    Your card turned out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Easter card using that cute kitty image, Lyn and such bright, cheery papers...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Lisa x
    So sorry for the loss of your brother and sending sympathy to you and your family at this sad time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable, Lyn. I am so sorry to read about your brother. Please accept my deepest sympathies. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you. Love your card. It is so adorable. Hope you have a good day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies