Wednesday 27 April 2022

What's on your worktop? Another WOYWW!? # 673 And A late T stands for Tribrute

   This year is zooming along at such a speed, it's nearly May already! And I nearly missed WOYWW!?  and I did miss T for Tuesday. Sorry I ran out of time last week as I have been finding it hard to get round to everyone.  I have to keep turning my VPN off or on to get into a lot of blogs. (Yes....I'm clueless too! but it seems to act like a secret key)

 Easter was good, lots of egg hunting for the kiddies and eating and drinking for the grown-ups. Then I was trying to sort out an oologie, as I call them. (I mean eulogy) for my brother Mike and of course I wanted to hunt out a poem too. Everything went off well, the little chapel was full of friends and family. We walked in to the sound of 'Sandman' By Metallica, then after poems and family tributes from me and Michael's youngest daughter, 'Time of Your Life' by Green Day. Then exited with the sound of 'Rockin' All Over The World', by Status Quo. Yep there were a few smiles and Mike would've been smiling too, I'm sure. 

 

Above are the kiddies, the day before, on Easter Sunday, showing off their eggs! The first picture at the very top is my workbench. I made a space where I pushed everything sideways. I've been die cutting a few things. This die-set was a 'freebie' from issue 88 of Die-Cutting Essentials. It didn't work the first time. The second time was better, but it took ages to get all those little bits out. 

 This is what was on the other side of my bench a few hours later... Hubby took me off to Hobby Craft to spend a Birthday Voucher I hadn't used and came back with this little pile...most of it was a bit cheaper than normal, apart from those Woodware Stamps plus an order from Crafter's Companion  had arrived too, a bundle of diecuts and stamps, most of which were half price.  

We had Dexter and Duke stay over, and we had a windy walk along the beach, so no wonder I didn't have much time for crafting!

I will be very late but I could add this to T for Tuesday too! A Tuesday Tribute. Here's some of the things I did manage to get ready  for Easter Sunday... I made cartons and little boxes full of chocolate goodies. The bunny rabbits, you can just see their ears, are a freebie download from Pinterest....You'll find them on my Pinterest too. That's it from me! Happy WOYWW! #673  and cheers to Tuesday. Thank you for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. you're late posting and I'm late visiting! forgot to go back to Julia's to check for late entrants! glad the service for mike went well. have a good week. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the service for your brother went well Lyn. It sounds like a great tribute. Looks like a nice haul from Hobbycraft too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn, sounds like you had a busy week! Love all your new bits and pieces, always so exciting with new stuff! Happy T Day, rather belated! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Easter pictures are lovely.
    I have just heard from Vivian that Sue (Ike) has died. I knew she was undergoing treatment of course, but it is such sad news.
    Angela #16

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job I popped back to check late arrivals. Loving the Easter photos, looks like you all had a good time. That is one busy desk and so much new stuff too. If there are offers available of course you must get them Lol! Happy belated woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nearly missed WOYWW too! Sounds like a lovely tribute. Lovely Easter photographs too. Angela #16

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing your happy grandkids. You got lots of goodies with your birthday voucher. Love your Easter boxes and card. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was by last night and couldn't leave a comment. I was frustrated. Sounds like a nice eulogy and one for a real rock fan. I'm going to request Stairway to heaven played when I die (in about 50 years, if I'm lucky).

    Of course, I enjoyed seeing all the wonderful goodies you received, and that must have been ONE NICE sale.

    Loved the Easter bags and candies. REALLY loved how many drink references you included. Thanks for sharing your desk, walking with the dogs you are sitting for, Easter goodies for the grandchildren, and that amazing amount of drinks you gave us in a single photo for T this week, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning. Condolences on the passing of your brother. Sounds like a beautiful tribute. Easter is always a fun time - especially for kidlets. Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #20

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds as though it was a lovely tribute! Loving all those drinks and treats on your table! Belated happy T day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My word Lyn, you’ve been busy! I’m sorry to read of your brother’s death, it’s very hard to lose a sibling. Sounds like you got the service perfect to me, I always think if it feels as if they would have liked it, you’ve done a great job. And a great job on your Easter makes, I bet the recipients were thrilled, you really are a details person aren’t you, no quick cut and fold ‘that’ll do’ for you! The picture of the Easter table just looks marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful tribute to your brother, I LOVED the music choices, especially the Mighty Quo, I’m glad it made people smile a little bit through the sadness. Hugs. It’s a good thing to have had some cheerful activities over Easter, I’, so glad you had a good time.
    Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies