This Weeks Wednesday Freebie. Gingerbread Toadstool Singing Gnome Choir CLOSED!!
Morning Peoples! Here's this weeks Wednesday Freeie. The Ginger Bread Toadstool, Singing Gnome Choir! (Just as well the sound's turned off...they sound Terrible!) Go carefull, the ink's still wet!A comment would be lovely, no sharing please without the watermark. Don't forget to show me what you do! Thank you for stopping by!
I think your freebies are always so very cute. You need to turn them into a "coloring book" to sell on Amazon! I jumped into that after reading about it on Ali Wade's blog on WOYWW and it would not be hard to do (you've done all the work already!) so look in to it. Happy to help if you are tempted... Happy December & Happy WOYWW! Mary Anne (1)
Sea You soon.
-
Hello Dear Friends,
A little bit of vintage and a digi of a mirmade fits perfect together.
This digi is called Making Waves and you can find her HERE ...
Star of the Month August
-
Good Evening,
We are delighted to announce after much deliberation
by the Design Team – always a tough decision, our winner of
...
" R " FOR RECIPE..DT
-
Hello everyone,
How are you coping with blogger being a little blogger?? What a headache
and so boring in the morning, Holly and I have nothing to read ...
Week 855 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista
-
Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to
announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'masculine'
cha...
Challenge #615
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#615*. This time our theme is ...
**** CAS ****
-
Hi folks,
Hope all is well with you.
It's time for a new challenge at
*Sweet Stampin*
where the theme is "CAS Cards"
This card was put together quick...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
I think your freebies are always so very cute. You need to turn them into a "coloring book" to sell on Amazon! I jumped into that after reading about it on Ali Wade's blog on WOYWW and it would not be hard to do (you've done all the work already!) so look in to it. Happy to help if you are tempted...
ReplyDeleteHappy December & Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (1)
It's adorable, thank you, Lyn! I can just imagine what those gnomes sound like!
ReplyDeletePerhaps I could join the gnome Choir - cos I sound awful when I sing too (at least so my kids say!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the image
Cute drawing Lyn x
ReplyDeleteThe choir sounds to me like they're making a joyful noise!! lol
ReplyDeleteThank you
Oh, how cute! Thank you so much. Edwina Brown
ReplyDelete