Wednesday 8 December 2021

WOYWW? #653 Not A Lot!

  It's Wednesday again! Happy WOYWW day! And welcome to my...umm? Bench!  I've not been crafting. Nearly all week, I've been playing with cats and dogs instead. This evening I decided not to sit in the arm chair and fall asleep as I'd been out on a greet and meet this afternoon, in the pouring rain. Hubby said I was mad but still came and stayed in the van. I know the older dog very well but they have a new puppy! Pictures coming up at the end of this week! Now, there is something on my bench, as I said, instead of falling asleep-I knew I had  loads of A4 stamps and other freebies from magazines waiting to be sorted out...sorry about the bad pictures... (That's a hint! New camera needed!)

Well...they are sort of sorted out, but they're not really as I want them....yet.

I've still not finished my clay gingermen... I'm waiting on the tiny screws to fix into their heads, (Ouch!!) a couple of them are so pleased they have magnets instead!


And look what arrived in the week! No! It's not Aladin's shoes! It's a sleigh from  Cindy!!  Thank you so much Cindy, I'm going to paint it and then add papers with red and gold to it.
Actually, here's Cindy's card she sent, I think the colours will look fabulous on the sledge when it's made! Now, I'm off to finish tidying up, we have some dogs visiting tomorrow, feeding someone elses pets and getting my Christmas cards posted! Thank you to whoever linked me last week, sooo kind! But I was very late and my post hadn't been posted til the afternoon. So far, this week,  I have managed to 'get into' Julia's after a bit of jiggery pokery!
Well, that's it from me, see you all over on the Stamping Ground later!! Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. I LUV the Gingermen - they are great. Very nice sleighs. I think they will look amazing when you have finished with them xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clay gingerbread people are fantastic, clever you, though putting screws through their heads seems a bit extreme, lol! I love the sleigh from Cindy too, that’ll be interesting to see how you decorate it.
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "greet and meet" is that with cats and dogs - I wouldn't mind that even in the pouring rain - if it's just people, I would pass LOL! The gingerbread men look good enough to eat! Lovely card from Cindy and have fun decorating the sleigh. xx zsuzsa #14

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I linked you last week, well I tried to.
    Love your gingerbread men, how delightful are they - now I assume the screws in the heads is so they can be affixed somewhere?
    Lovely sleigh too, look forward to seeing it finished.
    Stay warm and cosy.
    Hugs, Neet 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab gingerbread men Lyn. Have fun with the sleigh and well done on the stamp sorting. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. the gingerbread men are fab! the sleigh looks great fun too - look forward to seeing the finished article. Have a good week Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great gingerbread people Lyn, poor thrm with screws! I’m curious to know about meeting and greeting cats and dogs- do you have an animal sanctuary?
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 11

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the Gingermen and look forward to seeing them completed. The sleigh is going to be fun to decorate. Have a lovely creative woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute gingerbread men! Happy to see you have stamps and goodies to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, your gingerbread men are super cute! As is the sleigh and Cindy's card! She has been a busy bee. Enjoy your decorating (and I fall asleep on the sofa most nights - just too busy and I wake up too early) and all the festive fun.
    Late again, but Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m sorry you have to do jiggers pokery, but I promise it’s not at this end, it’s definitely something to do with your BT firewall. Lunch Lady Jan successfully made a permanent tweak if you want to chat to her about it…
    Loving the organisation, magazine and bits together in a labelled poly envelope…the thought makes me swoon for ease of finding! Poor ginger men…I feel their pain, but also…it’s necessary! They do look great. Have fun doing the sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lynne! I can't wait to see what you do with the sleigh! The Gingerbread men are very cute. Hopefully you have your tree up now and have started decorating! I need to go and make some Christmas cookies this week...have a great week! Lindart #19

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies