Tuesday 7 December 2021

Its Time For T for Tuesday.

 Hi T For Tuesday Peoples! I wasn't here last week, well I was, but you couldn't see me...I was buried under a pile of slowly growing paper,  card, those little red strips that come off double sided tape, glitter, distressed inks, magazines (I'm addicted to them)....and a few dogs... yes, I know, I'm retired but sometimes you've just gotta have a dog! I'm even going out to meet and greet this afternoon... in the rain...very wet rain! Anyway... Its T for Tuesday and this is what I've decided to add for this week; of course my mug of Hot Chocolate vis Hubby's mug of Coffee (he had the sheep, I had the Santa with the straws plus a spoon as there's also a chocolate flake in there!

It's still about food... Here's Kittle, the cat...whom I'm looking after this week, having her breakfast!

And here's  Boudie, one of the dogs we looked after last week... Jack's gone off chasing another dog!

A little Later, Here's Jack, he's only a puppy! Snoozing at the pub! Completely @*ackered!

Back to eating again... we braved a night out....lovely food and company.

One last picture.... no craftying done this week... waiting on my 'Made to Surprise thingy!!' So here's my latest Charity Shop find instead! Happy Tuesday! Stay Safe. Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. good morning, awesome charity shop find-we used to shop allot in those and the resale shops-they are allot of them in this area and fun to browse in. that's fun to pet sit, and I am wanting a cup of hot chocolate now-haven't made one in awhile. Happy T wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are always so cheerful, thanks! Love your various drinks and mugs! Happy T day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet looking doggy! And I love the santa mug.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your life is so interesting. I love seeing what you are up to. Love the cocoa and cup you used. Have a wonderful day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am retired and I can't image life without a dog. It is hard to travel with them though, but they are fun and make me laugh. And good company. I love seeing your photos, even Kittle. I love cats too. (I really don't have a preference as so many people do.) It was a fun post with all the animals. Hope you had fun making art with all the paper and tape too. Have a great rest of your T day and week ahead too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always cheer me when I visit. I sure missed you last week under your paper piles, but I'm thilled you decide to share food (drink) with us this week, dear.

    Those dogs are adorable. You are brave to meet a dog in the rain. You know what dogs do once they are inside, right? SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE! Sort of what you did with the cocoa in the Santa hat.

    Love your other Santa mug, too. Nice for hot chocolate. Thanks for sharing your dog tales (grin) and your drinks with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn! LOVE that photo of you and your husband at the restaurant. Laughed at the balloons in your crown, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable mug. I love that it has a cute little hat as a lid. You two look like you are having fun. That is important after a busy week. Hope you get your crafting done.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your mug too. Wonderful fun photos. Looks like fun and happiness. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun post! Great that you have been able to go out and have a party (a Xmas party?)
    You must live near the sea. The dogs love it!
    I love your charity shop find. (and those beautiful storage jars behind it)
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun to be cat and dog sitting! I like your inflatable Christmas photo frame too, that looks great. Good charity shop finds! Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post, Thank you for share with us. clipping path

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies