Thursday 16 December 2021

A Late WOYWW #654 and a T for Tuesday too


 Happy Wednesday...(although it is Thursday... and almost Friday, but don't tell anyone!) It was WOYWW? but somehow it never got posted. So, here's my mess, I mean my crafty bench/room, hall.. everywhere, is just a heap of stuff...I'll show you that and then you can pop over to Stamping Ground and see some real crafting. Why not join in! It's fun!

 

 The grandkiddies stayed over and wanted to colour in some of my past digi's. Niamh used the computer to colour in and Oliver, seen at the top, used some alcohol markers I  bought from 'The Works'. Of course he wanted them "BIG' nanny" (the digis that is)where Niamh, resized hers.

 Meanwhile, I was trying to finish some last minute cards but no matter how many times I stamped this tree, it wouldn't stamp... but then, can you see what I ended up doing? Stamping on my stamping platform.  I forgot to add the paper!

Then, having another look at my four step card... I'm thinking 'Harry Potter.' It's Niamh's Birthday just after Christmas and she's going to The Warner Brothers Harry Potter theme Park and this would do nicely with a door cut into the stairs, with Harry Potter peeping out! Has anyone already done that?

Here's the work top, at last. It was worse. I've been hunting for the front door key since Monday, so moved some stuff. I know I had it in my hand on the way out, but what happened to it when I came back in? I even made John move the car forward incase it was under there!
I looked everywhere and....? Look... I've just spotted it in the photo! Plus Hot Chocolate of course (Cookies already eatten!)

 I did promise some puppy pictures last week... so here's Duke and Dexter, with John giving them a treat! Dexter's the puppy, he's six months old.

And last, Mr Jinx chilling out in the spare room... I'd just changed the bed once the Grandkiddies had gone home. Anyone would think I'd made it just for him!  That's it from me. And, seeing I'm soooo late I'd like to add this to T for Tuesday and WOYWW #654! Stay Safe!



9 comments:

  1. good job I came back for a final check! that stepped card is fabulous and yes,would make a great happy potter version. Have a good week and belated happy WOYWW ! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are always so fun and full I never know where to begin. I'll have to say the 4-step card is fab, the hot choc makes me long for a mug, and I think your grandkids did great on the colouring. Curious about the alcohol makers fro The Works? Any good? Dogs and cats round it all out nicely!
    Late AGAIN, but Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They did great with their coloring! Your card looks awesome! And Mr. Jinxy is adorable!!! He knows that's his bed! :) Give him some pets for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have been busy. Love seeing what the grandkids did. Jinx is typical for a cat. Love reading about him. Love your cocoa and the cup it is in. Looks delicious. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to smile at you finding that key. I do this so many times, putting stuff down because i'm distracted by the crafting stuff on my desk, searching all over without success and then finding the thing days alter while looking for something else so don't worry it's not just you! Happy belated woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card and kiddy pictures :-) I laughed about your key :-D The dogs are wonderful. Huggies to Mr Jinx.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like a fool, Lyn. I'm the host and supposed to be on top of things. However, here it is Saturday and I finally noticed you had posted.

    I've done the same in the past as you did with your key. Usually I am looking for something I had recently that I wanted to use in my art, and couldn't find it. I've never found it in my photo before, though. Lucky you and a good eye, too.

    I love your hot chocolate and mug. Had to laugh at the two straws.

    Mr. Jinx looks so happy on the freshly made bed, too. Thanks for sharing your desk, your lost key, Mr, Jinks, the pups and your hot chocolate with us for T this week, dear. Again, I deeply apologize for the lateness of this message.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job I popped back to check Lyn. Glad the key turned up - well spotted. The HP card idea sounds great. Stay safe and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well a very late Happy WOYWW to you! I for got to check back to see if there was anybody I missed. That’s a great idea for a Harry Potter card. We visited my husband’s parents last week and it’s a 4 hour journey, I sat in the back watching Harry Potter films. It’s not as comfortable sat in the back, but I don’t feels so tired when I get there, which is odd! I am so glad you asked for a stamp, I was wondering what I was going to do with eleven of them. It seemed a good idea at the time. Several people said they wouldn’t know what to do with one. :(
    Love to see people’s fur babies. If my keys are not hanging up Dennis always wants to know if I know where they are! See you Wednesday x Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies