Tuesday 28 December 2021

T for T Tuesday, Tea, Tree, No Time and T'other Things

Happy Belated Christmas every one. Sorry, I've been awol all over Christmas, as I was not only up to my eyebrows in Christmas Stuff and Family going's on, Poor Lady Pam has not been well. She's now being 'accessed' (I think I mean assessed!) in Hospital. I'm not sure how that works, but she's hoping for a new mojo and a large portion of brandy covered Christmas Pud with cream, as she missed out!
And! And!! And!! ! I not only managed a threeway video link with Daughter in Winchester, (herein England) but also, youngest daughter in Skykomish, which is about 50mins from Seattle USA and is under a weather warning of very deep snow at the moment. The snowy top picture was taken last year... so, no way as deep as it is now! Well, it is Tuesday, so I'm hoping, if I'm not too late, I'll add this to T stands for Tuesday, and Other Things over on the Altered Book Lover, aka BleuBeard and Elizabeth's.  First, The Christmas Tree from start...still in it's box up until about five minutes ago. Pressies all gone!

 I'm not sure the box will last another year, but the tree's still going strong! I put less than half the decorations I normally put on it, so no red, gold or green stuff this year, but I did buy a half price Christmas Gnome while we were out today...bet you can't spot him! (He's near the bottom, on the left of the finished tree, and grey.)

We've just got back from a really long walk... first through woods and then... 

along the cliff edge. Cold and Windy and a quick look around the Village... lots of knitted things on post boxes! 

                              And... a quick 'selfie!'

 

Back home, nearly dark, John's cooking up some left over beef and adding roasted veg and two Yorkshire puds, covered in gravy, served up on our (1997 to 2007) old plates (we had wallpaper that matched! The girls chose it!)

And now, a few more pictures of snowy Skykomish..
 
 I think the road's blocked!

The dog's call Bandit, he's loving the snow while my grandson and son-in-law are trying to get into the house!


My untidy craft space from last week, complete with a cup of Hot Chocolate of course! (and the found lost key!) Nothing much has changed! Will 'tidy up' later. Hope you all had a lovely T for Tuesday, a Fabulous Christmas and are looking forward to a New Bright 2022!!

13 comments:

  1. We are having snow too, though many places have strange warm weather this week.All so unpredictable and a bit eerie.

    Have a great New Year celebration!

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn, I hope Lady Pam gets better, and her assessment goes well. Also, I couldn't find the gnome. Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about the storms on the west coast on the news. They sure do have snow. I bet you are glad you don't have that much, then we definitely wouldn't find the gnome. (Which I didn't see.) Your walk sounds great and you dinner looks yummy too. We had beef and pop-overs for our Christmas meal. I hope you had a great T day Spyder. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I enjoyed your post Happy T wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! Have a great week, happy T Day and Happy New Year! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ALL your great pictures. Some beautiful scenery, yummy food and drink, and fun insight into your packing and creating! Happy T-day and happy New Year, Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos. We've only had a dusting of snow. Brrrr. Glad someone was enjoying the snow. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy. I hope Lady Pam will be okay. I like hearing about her. Wonderful pictures of the snow. Have a good day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful showcase of photos! Wishing good health to Lady Pam! All the best to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner. I have been unable to leave comments all day, until just a few minutes ago. I hope Lady Pam gets better and outo of hospital soon.

    Your meal looks wonderful. Very British. I think your tree is wonderful and I didn't see the gnome even after I enlarged. I DID see a rocking horse, though. Does that count (grin)?

    Lovely walk, too. Very cold looking, though. I've seen photos on the weather channel like your family shared. I was wearing shorts and sleeveless tops all weekend. Love your HO! HO! HO! mug and hot chocolate. I bet it's cold by now.

    Thanks for sharing your tree, your walk, your food, your desk, and your hot chocolate with us for T this day after Tuesday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No snow here thankfully! Warm Winter Wishes and Happy T Day Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely post! All that snow! I feel for all those people on the west coast. No snow in the new Forest yet then?
    Your tree is gorgeous. No I didn't find the gnome. I couldn't enlarge it big enough to see.
    John's roast dinner had my mouth watering. We often do a roast dinner (although not with beef, that is hard to get by here) but I always forget to make the Yorkshire puds.
    I hope Lady Pam is feeling better and that it wasn't anything serious now she has been 'accessed'.
    Wishing you and your family a very happy new Year and
    Happy (belated) T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to see Lady Pam looking so well. Hope Maria has plenty of heating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies