Tuesday 13 July 2021

It's Time For Tea Tuesday- 8th Anniversary!

Here's what I am working on this week. It was quite unbusy, but then things happened. Mr Jinks was nipped off to the vets again, he's ok in fact at this moment he's trying to push me out of my chair!  And then I had happy mail! That will, in someway still be there for  woyww's post tomorrow. Also, almost hidden but not quite are some of the ATC's, which I've made for the Tea for Tuesday 8th Anniversary!! but of course you aren't allowed to see them yet! (so, naughty Lyn. go and take that picture out now!) 

Ok. I started making these little cards. I've made them before HERE using the 12x12 papers. These are the smaller, 6x6, I'll make a little box case for then to go into. This time I've used bought cards and envelopes instead of making my own so they're smaller and I had a die cut that was just the right size!  A nice and quick little gift for grandaughter next time I see her. In the middle of the picture  are two late (or extra!) ATC's from Woywwers and some cutting plates, so I'll mention them tomorrow!

Here's my cup of cold tea this week! No biscuits though...I have a fasting blood test coming up...not that it will make much difference! Also, there's a glimse of some of my A4 stamps, which I keep in document folders and the envelope of the anniversary card I posted yesterday and...one more picture...
Jinx, finally wiggled into a space beside me on my chair and fell fast asleep! Well, he'll need that as we have Lola the Chihuahua coming today...so, I'll say night night...as I have to be up early to collect her! Happy Tea For Tuesday 8th Anniversary! Thank you for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. Oh I do like your mug. Those kitties are really cute. And looks like you've been having some good art time, and it also looks like you have a good art companion too.It's fun to see your workspace. Have a great T day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been very busy creating.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Happy t day! I sent you my address for one of those ATCs you can’t share. LOL. Great photos of what you are doing. I like your Mr. Jinks.Good luck with your Chihuahua tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, yo have been busy creating sounds great. Loved seeing your kitty too Happy T day wishes Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable little cards, Lyn. So glad you removed the photo of the ATCs, too. I really like that mug with your cold tea. Guessing that wasn't on purpose. Thanks for sharing your desk and your tea with us for T this anniversary Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful and cute cards! I really like the strawberry. Made strawberry jam yesterday. Yum! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn, another lovely post! LOVE all of your gorgeous cards, they looks so pretty. Your kitty is lovely, too, so fun how they can always find such places to sleep. Happy T Day, have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have certainly been busy crafting, it’s been too hot for me, I had ten minutes yesterday and started melting, ha,ha,
    A lovely mug and cute photo of kitty
    Happy T Day
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lyn, if you need Kokopelli's e-mail, just go to her profile. It is listed under e-mail there. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did try that but it comes up and this happens...
      This will allow Windows to:

      Read, compose, send and permanently delete all your email from Gmail

      See, edit, download and permanently delete your contacts

      See, edit, share and permanently delete all the calendars that you can access using Google Calendar


      I don't want it to delete any of my emails or anything else!! so no, I can't do that!

      Delete
  10. those are darling cards- sure to put a smile on the recipients faces:) Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty cards! I'm glad to hear Jinx (love that name) is ok. Happy T Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such beautiful cards! Your mug is so sweet too and it's lovely to see Jinx, I guess he doesn't do crafting if he fell asleep ...lol 😉. Hope Lola enjoyed her stay! Wishing you a very Happy anniversary T Day! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh those cards are so pretty. I love your mug! Nice photo of your kitty too. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love what you are working on. The cards are so cute. I hope Jinx is okay. I love that cat and have never met him. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very fun to see your desk and projects - all look great. Super cute cards. Sweet kitty and I love his name. Adore your owl mug! Happy late T-day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are sweet little cards!
    Great to meet Jinx. Say hello to him from me.
    Happy T-Day-Blog-a-versary,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely eye candy and I adore you mug! Awww, Jinx is so cute, too. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies