Tuesday 20 July 2021

A BiT laTE for T for Tuesday Trees Tall Flowers and Tied Dyed T shirts!

Sorry I'm so late for Tea For Tuesday. I usually manage to post about 2 or 3 in the morning but ...didn't! (probably fell  asleep!) I haven't be doing  hardly any crafting this week as I had cats, dogs and other things to look after... it's hard to retire when they are so cute! My bench was left with the aftermarth of making T Time Tuedays ATC's during last week. The  papers below I didn't get around to using, I downloaded them free from HERE so I think it's okay to show them!

 

My this weeks T cup, or Mug is owls on it... last weeks had tiny black pussy cats, which looked like owls, (with whiskers and tails and pink noses!) so I thought I'd have an owl mug this week. Good thing about Hot Chocolate, it's still nice when it gets cold!

 T for Terrier...Here's Jack, I puppy sat last evening. He's an Airedale Terrier. Loves to play. He has his big sister's bone and was trying to hide it!

And here's a beautiful ragged old Tree I came across the other day.

 

A very Tall flower! taller than me! It's nothing like the picture on the packet. The first year it didn't do much, last year  it got 'eatten' by bugs. But this year, under the carport it's been lovely!  Smells wonderful! I shall probably put it out the front tomorrow. And one last picture....

 

 Grandkiddies have been learning to Tie-Dye! T for Tie Dyed T Shirt! Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. How fun to have lots of Ts for T day. Jack is very adorable. I had a terrier mix years ago and she was half Airedale. Your photos makes me nostalgic for her. And your grandson is cute in his tie-dye. Summer says tie-dying, doesn't it? Hope you had a super T day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute owl mug, and speaking of cute...Jack is so sweet!!! Love that ole tree. And I think your flower is what we call an Easter Lily- very fragrant and many are sold for giving on Easter Sunday. Your sweet grandchild looks quite proud of his dyed tee- as he should be! What fun.
    Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have been busy. Love the tye die shirt! What a cutie. Those lillies are lovely. Ours just bloomed as well and they are my hubby's favorite.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute puppy -- he really has a sneaky look on his little face, doesn't he?

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack is adorable! Love that old tree. I just found one, too, but photo didn't come out well.
    BTW, your ATC is on it's way as of last week.
    Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been here for hours, but got hung up following your link to the teapot, etc. I had trouble getting the PDF to work, and then I decided to desaturate the images. By that time, I needed coffee and a bite to eat. Now I'm back and loving your little owl mug. Hot chocolate is equally good cold. It's a really cute mug, a really adorable amount of Ts, and a very clever post. A sweet puppy, an amazing tree, and I love your grandson and his tie-dyed tee shirt. Thanks for sharing all these Ts for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun post Lyn, love the photos. And Jack is gorgeous, as is our little grandson. Happy T day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not much of a dog person, but Jack is a cute puppy. I've never seen a lily like that. WoW, I didn't think they grew that tall. Tie dye so fun. Your GS looks very pleased with his shirt. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies